Small updates...

-Fixed the sitting states legs (They were broken before :P)
-Added in some barrels (Do a barrel roll!)
-Added some new flowers and put in some trees (The trees are just place holders...that's why they look like crap!)
-Waves
-Very small part of the HUD (The red and blue things)

I think I need to fix the EAST and WEST sitting states... what do you guys think?
In response to Akto
Akto wrote:
Small updates...

-Fixed the sitting states legs (They were broken before :P)
-Added in some barrels (Do a barrel roll!)
-Added some new flowers and put in some trees (The trees are just place holders...that's why they look like crap!)
-Waves
-Very small part of the HUD (The red and blue things)

I think I need to fix the EAST and WEST sitting states... what do you guys think?

The wood looks... slimy? I suggest making it look a bit more like wood. It's getting better.
In response to Akto

This be another part to the HUD.(Doesn't have teeth yet)

Still working on it to make it look... prettyfulawesomesuace!
In response to Akto
Looks good, i definitely like the style of the bars. Just wondering, are we to assume that everyone will be playing as the strawhats?
In response to Pmitch
Nope! :D

Edit:

The game starts as you being abandoned on an island not remembering how you got there or where you are from. During this part of the story you basically develop your characters background and image. For instance, an NPC might say Hi to you in the game. You just aren't in the mood so you say "Screw off!"... you now have a more bad 'vibe' which NPCs will see and change responses with later in the game. This is to make good guy/bad guy quests and items.

Generally, the game is Player versus Player. You can be a pirate or marine and make teams/crews to fight and do quests with.
In response to Akto
Stopped watching One Piece when Cartoon Network stopped showing it, but this seems promising for a OP fangame. Hope it gets lifted off the ground!
In response to Akto
Akto wrote:
Nope! :D

Edit:

The game starts as you being abandoned on an island not remembering how you got there or where you are from. During this part of the story you basically develop your characters background and image. For instance, an NPC might say Hi to you in the game. You just aren't in the mood so you say "Screw off!"... you now have a more bad 'vibe' which NPCs will see and change responses with later in the game. This is to make good guy/bad guy quests and items.

Generally, the game is Player versus Player. You can be a pirate or marine and make teams/crews to fight and do quests with.7

So.....U gotta make a team to levelup?no,u gotta fight another dude right?but,then u gotta make something like if you fight in team, you got x2 exp or 3x =P
In response to Etsukurenay
You don't have to join a team, completely optional but you will miss out on a couple features of the game. There is a territory system that works in 2 ways. For example, if a territory is controlled by pirates, all pirates that fight and win in that area will be awarded bonus points. If that territory was captured/controlled by your team you get points for your team and bonus points... times the amount of territories your team owns. This option is for both Marines and Pirates. Later on I am hoping to get a team battle system like a gaint ship battle or other battles that put Team versus Team.

Riding solo can be just as fun though. I am currently working on a mini-storyline that your character can go through during the game. You can even become a bounty hunter... Bounty Hunters are the only people that can't make a offical teams.

Wanna show how the HUD looks as of right now.
In response to Akto
Akto wrote:

Wanna show how the HUD looks as of right now.

...THAT vegeta dude looks fat...

EDIT: Make details on the hat o.o(nice skelet head)
He is supposed to look fat... :P
In response to Akto
Akto wrote:
He is supposed to look fat... :P
Why dont you make a girl cough.....
go MAKE A SEXY GIRL nPC at THe start...
In response to Akto
i agree with etsu, make the new nami and robin....greet you :D
In response to Jlxati
Jlxati wrote:
i agree with etsu, make the new nami and robin....greet you :D
Thanx thanx xD, its true, nothing better than a Sexy girl in game just at the start to be more motivated to continue(plus some players wont click on the npc to talk with it).So a girl npc will attract them to talk
You guys are perverts... Why would I ever make a sexy Nami NPC.. GOSH!

I would never!
In response to Akto
Akto wrote:
You guys are perverts... Why would I ever make a sexy Nami NPC.. GOSH!

I would never!
YeS!!ZAS,In all the mouth..! Thats what we talking about xD!!
In response to Akto
jajajajaja! ikr akto ...people nowadays, demeaning your respectful-self...
my pervert eye is now turning your base into female bases smh..gj gj :o.
But in a dimension where you..say did unleash ur perv side, and did happened to draw nami.., make sure you give her curves; adddddd moaaarr curves(f****** curves @.@) and long hair her like her new version ...and dnt forget the new double G boobs...yah...can't forget those....
But obviously you would never do such a thing!
In response to Jlxati
Jlxati wrote:
jajajajaja! ikr akto ...people nowadays, demeaning your respectful-self...
my pervert eye is now turning your base into female bases smh..gj gj :o.
But in a dimension where you..say did unleash ur perv side, and did happened to draw nami.., make sure you give her curves; adddddd moaaarr curves(f****** curves @.@) and long hair her like her new version ...and dnt forget the new double G boobs...yah...can't forget those....
But obviously you would never do such a thing!

Your getting a bit to excited over pixel's my friend, try to walk outside and experience life for a few moments then return.
In response to Aeon Games Inc
Its the stress of A levels..they getting to me :/, they changing me making me a madman....
+ im just suggesting ideas to make his icons looks more like the anime >_>, vivid description ftw..... >_>
:Cough: back to topic
i say you should make the boxes 3dish view a bit more obvious
Page: 1 2 3 4