ID:1947826

So, I'd thought I would make this thread to delve into the personal lives of BYOND people out there and help others who may need help. You don't need to be specific. I just have a couple of rules in this thread you must follow:

*No talk about games
*No troll posts (I'm looking at you, Empirez)
*No bashing other people's situations
*No fighting
*Be respectful

So, whose ready to begin?

*sips tea*
You named this thread "Tea Time with the D" and you still say no to troll posts?

Also it's unclear what you really wanted to talk about. Do you want me to open up my life to you?
The point of this thread is to help people with personal problems. You don't have to be specific. You don't have to give names. Also, I know the title sounds trolly, but it's the only way to pull people in that may need help. It opens up their heart a little. Does that make any sense?

*sips tea*
You should call this BYOND therapy... Get it? At least I tried!
Lmao #moneyproblems. Life is hard.
I guess I'll be the one to start.

A few years back, I lost my wife and all but one of my children, who suffers from phocomelia, to a mass-murderer. Recently, my son was kidnapped during a school field trip which I had attended due to being an overprotective father, but I was powerless to keep him safe.
WorldWideDuelist wrote:
*No troll posts (I'm looking at you, Empirez)

Don't tell me how to live my life.
In response to EmpirezTeam
See Empirez, that is where you seem to be confused. This is My Life, thank you very much!~ :)
Everyone is just a simulation.
In response to Lige
Lige wrote:
I guess I'll be the one to start.

A few years back, I lost my wife and all but one of my children, who suffers from phocomelia, to a mass-murderer. Recently, my son was kidnapped during a school field trip which I had attended due to being an overprotective father, but I was powerless to keep him safe.

I C WUT U DID DAR!!!
Howdy. I'm Andrew, and I'm a 20-something self-taught programmer that suffers from anxiety and bouts of depression.
hi, i'm vrocaan. i've made the regrettable choice to be vrocaan, which is, by definition, a horrible person.
This thread is more confused about what it is than Caitlyn Jenner.
Tea Time with the... D...?

Uhm. All the homo? :D
In response to Zecronious
Zecronious wrote:
This thread is more confused about what it is than Caitlyn Jenner.

He's not confused, he's a science project.
This reminds me of BYOND Journalism for some reason. I want them back D:
In response to A2J2TIWARI
A2J2TIWARI wrote:
This reminds me of BYOND Journalism for some reason. I want them back D:

No.
hi
Ever since I started using BYOND at the age of 12/13 it has since then been the only site I visit everytime I am on a computer/PC. I have nothing in my life to show for. All I own is this desktop that's dying out on me slowly. My dad is a peice of shit, my mother is in prison, I'm currently fighting off my addiction to spice/K2 and trying to better myself but it seems impossible. I have a single friend irl that I see maybe once a month. I've spent more time in my room than I have outside. I don't get along with people and have a hard time opening up to people in real life which is why I use the internet as an escape. I have no real family left besides my step-dad who is slowly losing his patience with me. I have anxiety really bad it's so hard for me to try and talk to people, so getting a job is so fucking hard for me, I just feel like breaking down and crying most of the time.

Even after all of my time on BYOND I HAVE NOTHING to show for it myself, I feel useless and as if I'm destined to never progress in life. I fucked up in school, can't make friends, I just feel worthless. I probably have severe depression but I've spent so much time alone I've talked myself out of suicide completely, if anything I deserve anything life throws at me no matter what it is.

tl;dr - BYOND is love BYOND is life

[Edit]

I do love BYOND and wish only for it to prosper and grow.
I started learning DM the first day I joined BYOND and am self taught, I have never used a library(other than when I was relatively new and using ripped sources ofc) but enjoy making everything myself.

I wish I had any artistic abilities what so ever so that I could actually complete a game that I enjoy( I on average probs make about 30 projects a week, but only keep a few in my documents as most don't get to live past the recycling bin )

I'm probably going to end up being banned from BYOND over some stupid crap eventually and I'm okay with that as I'll probably deserve it but until then I'll be right here with the community until either BYOND dies or I do.
In response to Kozuma3
What you need to realize is you aren't the problem, society is. People like us are outcasted and are never meant to be apart of society.

"Spice" will really f you up though, it destroys your brain. Chemicals are a no-go.

Go read the IG Farben article on truth wiki dot org if you really want to know what the problems of the world are (and if you want to be mind f-ed), because it isn't you.
Smoke weed buddy, not spice. :(
Page: 1 2 3