Final Impact: Aeon Catalyst

by Mana Production
Final Impact: Aeon Catalyst
Dreams are manifestations of one's mind. Reality are manifestations of one's actions. Face Dreams and Reality To Where Truth Behold All!
ID:1947975

It has been a month that I've not given some details about the upcoming new updates for Aeon. Do NOT think it was dead, it is just college with their non-stop homeworks halting the game's progress.

The game is being worked on within me and the gang's free time but not as focused as it was in summer, blame our colleges lol. #FreeTeamMana!

Aside from that, new skills are being worked on for the characters while the new region, town and next part of the storyline might take a while.

PvP Arena and PvP System is in progress but still will be little long before it release though as while I tend to hasten the development of the system, I also wish to avoid errors as most as possible. I will give informations of the progress regarding this matter in the future.

Till then, have a nice day everyone.

- Tetsuya
you need help with coding?
No thanks. It just time to properly work on it that is limited due to homeworks and projects in college but other than that, it is fine xD
Keep it up dude, this project is coming out really polished and well taken care of. Best of luck to you and your team!
Thanks!
In response to Soma Schicksal
well you seem busy and im not so i can code for if you like
Heh, funny guy...