ID:194849

Alright, so I haven't actually ever posted anything I've done here. After, like, not really doing any pixel art for the past year or so I got up(sat down) and opened up MsPaint, and attempted something.

I made this sword dude, guy. I made it completely from scratch, BUT I did use some colors from this game; The Last Blade I think it was called.

C&C?
Zack101 wrote:
Alright, so I haven't actually ever posted anything I've done here. After, like, not really doing any pixel art for the past year or so I got up(sat down) and opened up MsPaint, and attempted something.

I made this sword dude, guy. I made it completely from scratch, BUT I did use some colors from this game; The Last Blade I think it was called.

C&C?

Looks nice, try some selective outlining.
and the leg that is stretching needs some work aswell, the leg seems like it is as fake one it's perfectly straight.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Just bored and your shading was quite weird, used your pallete added in some other shades, overall i suggest you use a different one, i also fixed some lineart. Get some AA in there now and also try to dither around.
The actual drawing of the piece needs work, he looks like he is holding the sword and its really heavy, He needs to be relaxed, give some bend in that arm and also that right leg(His right) needs to be stretched out... standing the two up together and you would probably have a stump.

Keep going with it though! :D
In response to Chris-g1
Thanks for the reply guys. Not really sure what AA is exactly, though?

I changed the stance up and tried to fix up some of the shading around the arm.
In response to Zack101
AA is pretty simple, its just to make the image look smooth and not jaggy. For example look at the leg its more smooth right compared to your old one.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
In response to Zack101
Zack101 wrote:

I'm getting a sorta pillow vibe from it it seems to be going in a loop on his pants its like half a sqaure you get me?
In response to Zack101
Zack101 wrote:

Your legs are jagged , read Pandora's post, but I like what you got there so far.
In response to Mesmerise