ID:194850

Whipped up a nice little One Piece advertisement banner thingy. O.o

(That random guy is gonna get punched in the face! XD)

C&C is cool! >.<
Wow.. i love it, looks real nice, but the guy running reminds me of naruto and not one piece XD
In response to BxS0ldi3R
BxS0ldi3R wrote:
Wow.. i love it, looks real nice, but the guy running reminds me of naruto and not one piece XD

Your a narutard. >_>
Anyway niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,O___o You going to make a onepiece game or is this like RANDOM PIXEL ART? >_< I WANT ONE PEICEZERZ.
In response to Riku 123q
I was going to make one, but don't think I will. It would be complicated, but its not a definite no.
Also, he does look like a Naruto character because that's what I had made the base for. Lol! I just added my one piece twist to it. If I do make a One Piece game I would get a Pixel artist that's better than me at Mob creation. Anyways, back on topic... thanks for the comments. :D
In response to Riku 123q
lol im not a narutard.. i jus mentioned the fact that it reminded me of it because thats how they run mmk? >.>
In response to Riku 123q
Akto wrote:
Whipped up a nice little One Piece advertisement banner thingy. O.o

(That random guy is gonna get punched in the face! XD)

C&C is cool! >.<

In the real world people dont run like that(well nobody i know does lol) :)
Try somthing like so:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Cant really crits much because i have not seen One Piece :(
Although you could improve the water :)

Riku 123q wrote:
BxS0ldi3R wrote:

Your a narutard. >_>
Anyway niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,O___o You going to make a onepiece game or is this like RANDOM PIXEL ART? >_<i WANT ONE PEICEZERZ.
<br/> calling someone a "narutard" is just plain stupid on your part, Please think before you post >_>
In response to Chris-g1
Lol! I run like that! Its kind of embarrassing but I do, do it in public. :D

I'm not a Mob artist... I'm not fixing that dumb base but thank you Chris!
In response to Akto
That's pretty awesome, and the style of it just seems so One Piece!

But yeah, I think characters in One Piece normally run like that too. Hell, I think all characters in anime run like that. o_o
In response to Zack101
Zack101 wrote:

But yeah, I think characters in One Piece normally run like that too. Hell, I think all characters in anime run like that. o_o

No they dont.
In response to Pmitch
Pmitch wrote:
Zack101 wrote:

No they dont.
Barely any one walks like that in anime's unless they are ninja's or assassins or some kun fu dude xD
In response to Firekid
To Everyone:
Why are we still Ranting on this topic? Shesh! The guy is running weird... we get it. >.> Drop it!
I like it, nice Akto. ;D Surprised to see me? You should be. I've been looking into graphics more then coding. I'm in multimedia and found your topic. It does look nice, you're really good at this art stuff.