ID:194851

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
]

ok well this dude added me on msn saying that i ripped his base and joined his staff understand a fake name aka kuro which is a name most of my friends and byonders call me that so what ever i found out i woudent have time to help them i told cowqueffer and chirs galye i couldent help but what ever they didnt mind then some dude adds me calling me a ripper saying i stole there base when most of you know iv posted my base many times before and cow shaded this base of theres newly hes saying i stole there colours outline and you can check my pallete topic was made before cow finshed her new shade my grammar sucks right now because im rushing and i quite pissed off
Dneezy says:
Firekid, stop ripping. Make something on your own.
and that is the reason i dont want a flame war i just want to show you what he thinks ripping and what not ripping is

not to mention i infromed huilo our legs look alike iv had help from many of the greatest byonder pixelers suck as pmtich and huilo
and hulio has seen my base and given me c&c on it so dont you think he would of noticed? oh and i only posted this to get this dude off my back and to clear my name

and the eyes arent takeing from your base dneezy charas use the same eyes and bleach las noach in battle stance with a sword
if your gonna flame take it off the forum i dont want us both to get in trob if i posted this in the wrong place sorry
Firekid wrote:
ok well this dude added me on msn saying that i ripped his base and joined his staff understand a fake name aka kuro which is a name most of my friends and byonders call me that so what ever i found out i woudent have time to help them i told cowqueffer and chirs galye i couldent help but what ever they didnt mind then some dude adds me calling me a ripper saying i stole there base when most of you know iv posted my base many times before and cow shaded this base of theres newly hes saying i stole there colours outline and you can check my pallete topic was made before cow finshed her new shade my grammar sucks right now because im rushing and i quite pissed off
Dneezy says:
and that is the reason i dont want a flame war i just want to show you what he thinks ripping and what not ripping is

This is not a place to start flame wars or accuse people of ripping. I fully understand this rule, which is why I decided to add Firekid on MSN and talk to him man to man. His immaturity however leads us here, to his half-witted response.

Firekid applied to Join the Alliance Gaming staff about a week or two ago under the name Kuro (with a different MSN and everything), as hair and clothing person. I had been away for some time, so Chris and Cow tested him and accepted him on to the team. He seemed trustworthy, so we sent him the base. Shortly after, he quit the team because he was "too lazy to work". So Firekid posses our entire base, and has quite some time to perform edits, changes, etc.

I sent him a message saying I was not going to post about this on PAS, because I know how it's frowned upon to call people out for ripping or get involved in flame wars. It wasn't an attack, really, I just wanted to tell him what he did was wrong. I understand there is only so much space to make a base when you're limited to a 32x32 box, but the thing that made me mad was that I found exact pallet matches in our base and his base. Then, he send me his "updated" version through MSN, which I find is using Hulio-G's legs and 3 colors from his pallet.

First, Firekid claimed that Hulio-G knew about the legs being alike, and talked to Firekid and said it was okay. Then, Firekid switched things up and said the pallet was actually made by a friend, and that he didn't do it at all. He also said that the base he posted had been worked on by Chris-G1, Hulio, and some others. I don't know if this is true, just what he said. Twisting timeliness and claiming that you actually made it before us is plain childish.

So Firekid, thanks for being mature and handling this professionally.
In response to KashikoiMeisai
KashikoiMeisai wrote:
Firekid wrote:
Dneezy says:

This is not a place to start flame wars or accuse people of ripping. I fully understand this rule, which is why I decided to add Firekid on MSN and talk to him man to man. His immaturity however leads us here, to his half-witted response.

Firekid applied to Join the Alliance Gaming staff about a week or two ago under the name Kuro (with a different MSN and everything), as hair and clothing person. I had been away for some time, so Chris and Cow tested him and accepted him on to the team. He seemed trustworthy, so we sent him the base. Shortly after, he quit the team because he was "too lazy to work". So Firekid posses our entire base, and has quite some time to perform edits, changes, etc.

I sent him a message saying I was not going to post about this on PAS, because I know how it's frowned upon to call people out for ripping or get involved in flame wars. It wasn't an attack, really, I just wanted to tell him what he did was wrong. I understand there is only so much space to make a base when you're limited to a 32x32 box, but the thing that made me mad was that I found exact pallet matches in our base and his base. Then, he send me his "updated" version through MSN, which I find is using Hulio-G's legs and 3 colors from his pallet.

First, Firekid claimed that Hulio-G knew about the legs being alike, and talked to Firekid and said it was okay. Then, Firekid switched things up and said the pallet was actually made by a friend, and that he didn't do it at all. He also said that the base he posted had been worked on by Chris-G1, Hulio, and some others. I don't know if this is true, just what he said.

ok this of all i said those over palletes i posted where made by a friend and i have to admit i used huilos pallete for a bit temparoly i was not plaining on useing it you pissed me off on msn affter i showed you my proof
and no i had the same msn [email protected]
i wanted to handel this a another way but dneezy was pissed me off way to much i cant stand some one calling me a ripper over and over and not shuting up didnt block him because i wanted to clear this up

you random added me saying i ripped a base and i shoud learn how to make my own bases with out explaining i had to tell you over and over what are you talking about
i had my base much longer before i joined your staff not sure if i showed cow but i did and she helped me fix up some hairs she knows why i quit i didnt have time to work on your game and once again she helped me fix some hairs on my base she would of saw wouldent see? she saw my base many times before and iv had my base longer than you could think>.> now iv basicly messed up my grammar by loseing my temper
In response to Firekid
Firekid wrote:
if your gonna flame take it off the forum

I can't believe you just edited you post and said this. I contacted you on MSN to avoid this entire thing, but you posted anyways. I even told you several times not to post it.
In response to Firekid
i bet this is the work of the infamous dark inc./lord gahid/cihat
In response to KashikoiMeisai
KashikoiMeisai wrote:
Firekid wrote:

I can't believe you just edited you post and said this. I contacted you on MSN to avoid this entire thing, but you posted anyways. I even told you several times not to post it.
i edited mine before you spoke to me i was added new things since i forgot to your a real pest arent you and no i didnt go under a fake email and yami dark inc has nothing to do with this
In response to Firekid
Firekid wrote:
KashikoiMeisai wrote:
Firekid wrote:

i edited mine before you spoke to me i was added new things since i forgot to your a real pest arent you and no i didnt go under a fake email and yami dark inc has nothing to do with this

Shutup firekid *bitch smacks firekid* ive never said you could ever fucking chat you doush bag.
In response to Firekid
Firekid wrote:
KashikoiMeisai wrote:
Firekid wrote:
Dneezy says:

First, Firekid claimed that Hulio-G knew about the legs being alike, and talked to Firekid and said it was okay. Then, Firekid switched things up and said the pallet was actually made by a friend, and that he didn't do it at all. He also said that the base he posted had been worked on by Chris-G1, Hulio, and some others. I don't know if this is true, just what he said.

ok this of all i said those over palletes i posted where made by a friend and i have to admit i used huilos pallete for a bit temparoly i was not plaining on useing it you pissed me off on msn affter i showed you my proof
and no i had the same msn [email protected]
i wanted to handel this a another way but dneezy was pissed me off way to much i cant stand some one calling me a ripper over and over and not shuting up didnt block him because i wanted to clear this up

you random added me saying i ripped a base and i shoud learn how to make my own bases with out explaining i had to tell you over and over what are you talking about
i had my base much longer before i joined your staff not sure if i showed cow but i did and she helped me fix up some hairs she knows why i quit i didnt have time to work on your game and once again she helped me fix some hairs on my base she would of saw wouldent see? she saw my base many times before and iv had my base longer than you could think>.> now iv basicly messed up my grammar by loseing my temper

no one bother posted where settling this over msn
Photobucket
In response to Jordan11
Jordan11 wrote:
Photobucket

ok what the fuck i mean really what the fuck im speech less>.>............... but i can tell you right now iv never seen your base nor do i even know you
any way where fixing this fight over msn some dude called zack and cow and dneezy
In response to Firekid
You have, and you do. I met you when I was working on a DBZ game. You were going to the the turf icons. But someone told me you werent trust worthy, and I can see why now.
In response to Yami Productions
Nah.. I know Cihat.. he IS a big ripper but he has nothing to do with this..

Moderators please just lock and put away this topic because this is getting way out of hand and ridiculous.. Instead of posting here you could have made a post on your own page which everyone would have seen anyways..
In response to Jordan11
The base isn't size worthy, before you accuse. They're also rather different.

I think the word "rip" is being overused to a lot of people not knowing what it is. If I happen to make something in the same exact line-art customized, I don't think that'd be a rip. But it looks like one, so someone would accuse me.

The shoulders are off btw, and so are the neck. And the base is also one size below in comparison.

In my honest opinion, I don't actually see the similar features of the bases up there except the head, which I've seen to come from a similar design. So we can all say everyone is ripping their heads from The Charas Generator.

But to say someone could've done a few lines of edits and such shouldn't be enough to flat-out call it a rip. Because those very "few lines of edits" can prove that they did it originally because no person can have similar such line patterns, right? =/

Also, when you see certain bases that are incredible to look out, perhaps you want to test out that style. When you test out that style, if it comes too relatively close it'll look like a rip but it's not as long as you made it completely original.

These are just my opinions through comparisons though, correct me if I'm blind.