ID:194853

I haven't done pixel in about a year.. I got a few tips from Chris-g1 and I think I did good on this work, I'm using it for the Alliance Gaming Challenge, I had to use their base but the suit was made by me. Let me know what ya think =)

Here it is:

Photobucket
Telling the truth man, that's actually pretty good.
In response to ShadowiceTeam
Thanks =P, I had some tips, I was doing IronMan till I showed Chris-g1 and then he made a better one to show me but then I gave up because I wanted mine to be better and that wasnt going to happen lol
BxS0ldi3R wrote:
I haven't done pixel in about a year.. I got a few tips from Chris-g1 and I think I did good on this work, I'm using it for the Alliance Gaming Challenge, I had to use their base but the suit was made by me. Let me know what ya think =)

Here it is:

Photobucket

There seem to be a few lost colours in the hair, and the black belt could use some work but it looks good nontheless !
BxS0ldi3R wrote:

Here it is:

Photobucket

Hmm...seems that ryu has been ageing a bit and seemed to have lost all of this hair and then bought a badly shaped wig
http://www.destructoid.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/04/ ryu_420px.jpg
his hair is spiky at the end yours mite as well be a helmet
In response to Firekid
Firekid wrote:
BxS0ldi3R wrote:

Here it is:

Photobucket

Hmm...seems that ryu has been ageing a bit and seemed to have lost all of this hair and then bought a badly shaped wig

If your going to give Crits, at least go into detail into how he can improve it rather then just saying what you think it looks like.
In response to Chris-g1
Chris-g1 wrote:
Firekid wrote:
BxS0ldi3R wrote:

Here it is:

Photobucket

If your going to give Crits, at least go into detail into how he can improve it rather then just saying what you think it looks like.

Well i forgot to mention he should make it more natural and give it a few spike's i thought it was kinda of easy to see what i ment
Looks real good. Ryu always kicked butt!
In response to Firekid
Your CC isn't helpful, all you do is tell the person how bad their work is with a insult or two. Less insults and more help Firekid >_>