ID:194857

anyway, a character i had originally created for that pixel brawl challenge (before being notified hat it hard phailed :D)

so with a spare character sitting around i decided to make a little avatar (i had more frames planned out for her and everything, but yeah the challenge is dead oh and ignore the ! :? why i did that im unsure)

what do you think? (ignore the black figure in the BG, thats a sort of... inside joke)
Cowqueefer wrote:
anyway, a character i had originally created for that pixel brawl challenge (before being notified hat it hard phailed :D)

so with a spare character sitting around i decided to make a little avatar (i had more frames planned out for her and everything, but yeah the challenge is dead oh and ignore the ! :? why i did that im unsure)

what do you think? (ignore the black figure in the BG, thats a sort of... inside joke)

Nice Icon Cow, also the background is quite exellent. and also why don't you come on MSN anymore?
In response to Flav_Flamez34
Flav_Flamez34 wrote:
Cowqueefer wrote:

Nice Icon Cow, also the background is quite exellent. and also why don't you come on MSN anymore?

depends who are you >.>
In response to Cowqueefer
Cowqueefer wrote:
Flav_Flamez34 wrote:
Cowqueefer wrote:

depends who are you >.>

Um [email protected] -Guy that owns Air Gear Online-Who u did the tree for.
Cowqueefer wrote:

Quite decent i like the texture on the sand what's up with that lil figure look's like a sandman=o