ID:194878

This is a post to post your COMPLETED work from the my character challenge. First of all, use this template provided, and follow the rules of putting it in the template. First you have you have put your character on the top section. Then, outline it in a color you think will make it pop. Lastly write the name in size 6-7 font in the bottom box.Photobucket There's the template and some examples.
(If you really, really, really, need to, you can edit your work, but follow the rules, and put it back in the box. And note, it won't be posted if it goes over the color limit)

Deadline:End of September.

Edit' Also I forgot, if you have more than one character, post them all in the same file, to make life easier for me(when I put them together at the end.)

Also if you want, you can decorate the little thing you put your character on.
Perhaps the background shouldn't be black or white?
In response to AmonR
I thought the same thing at first, but if it's an issue of like something black going with the background, the coating of color would solve it. Now that I see it though, it's kinda tacky. Use a light blue, or use the greenish blue the website uses. That would be nice.
Done.

Photobucket
(sorry for the horrid lupe fiasco attempt lmao)
In response to Chris-g1
Ehh, can you outline them Like I did?
In response to XxJUICExX
XxJUICExX wrote:
Ehh, can you outline them Like I did?

IMO outlining the icons will make them look worse, but here:

Photobucket
In response to Chris-g1
Chris-g1 wrote:
Done.

Photobucket
(sorry for the horrid lupe fiasco attempt lmao)

Didn't want to go off topic on this, but i must say, CHRIS YOU RULE!

Love the Lupe, nice little SB there too. <3
I hope this is okay. They go as a group so I thought I would group them together.

20 colors! :D
In response to AmonR
I Know, just showing an example. With default colors.
Based of all the complaints, you don't have to outline the picture, lol.
Photobucket
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

LOL the new one is lil wayne the rapper. I did him because i admire his work.
In response to Z3D
Where is his face?

In response to Akto
i dunno how to do teh eyes...:(
In response to KashikoiMeisai
yea your other one totaly lacks detail to the skin, but i shouldnt have said that..because i really suck at showing detail. But yea it looks too "All one color" also, you also might wanna consider putting a pic or your reference to show ppl what or who "Mitsurugi" Really is. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/4/4e/ Mitsurugi.JPG/256px-Mitsurugi.JPG
That way better pixel Artist can be a better crit
This is mine Kroil The Wizard, if i feel the need to do one more before the challenge is over i will make another one. Until then I hope you all enjoy. ( might just fix him up some more)

Or if needed.

In response to Z3D
I posted my reference in the Challenge thread. This is to post the final copy, so I saw no need to post my reference twice. I edited the Mitsurugi picture too. I had some help and added more detail on the skin, chest, etc.