ID:194880

Photobucket
Well, there's a paper doll, I've been working on it. Still needs some work, I know it's in show room, but still: C+C is good, for future projects, or some examples.
Nice job. By far the best doll I've ever seen.
School must be rough. :]

Look good, though. The blank area between the chin and the top of the chest bothers me though.
In response to AmonR
The Boob-like Pectorals bother me more. A male's chest(given they're in shape) is more angular, and isn't circular. A female's chest has the round pectoral muscles.
XxJUICExX wrote:
Photobucket
Well, there's a paper doll, I've been working on it. Still needs some work, I know it's in show room, but still: C+C is good, for future projects, or some examples.

Really nice techniques and coloring used here. Though I see the legs are way too short for the body. I'd move that whole pelvis up or literally make the legs longer. For example you should be able to almost touch your hips with your elbows. This guy can almost touch his chest with it. o.O

So a couple deformities...? going on but great style, one of my favorites.

Theres alot more crits such as the feet being too jagged, a better job could have been done on the forearms (shading wise) and elbow joints (they don't look much like bendable elbows). The shin is shaded from the wrong angles and the transition from shoulder to bicep could be improved as well. Oddly enough you did very well on the hands which most people usually have the biggest difficulties.