ID:194886

So this is my second attempt. I spent maybe 15 minutes on it. Ignore the crappy pot, it's just a place holder.
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h60/aasem/uijh.jpg
Post it as a bmp, and use Image Shack, not photobucket and use this <src img=[insert picture url here]>
I can't seem to get it, last time I posted here Unwanted4Murder fixed it up for me. :/
Good work keep practacing try looking a image or video of fire for about 5 minutes that should help.
In response to Bakasensei
Bakasensei wrote:
Post it as a bmp, and use Image Shack, not photobucket and use this <src img=[insert picture url here]>

Png*
(bmps take up alot of space and can be just as blurry as jpgs).
In response to Hulio-G
imageshack auto-converts .bmps into .pngs (with very little to none quality lost as far as I can tell from using it). Little detail Baka forgot to put in.
In response to Maggeh
Maggeh wrote:
imageshack auto-converts .bmps into .pngs (with very little to none quality lost as far as I can tell from using it). Little detail Baka forgot to put in.

Heh, I never knew that. But of course I also can't remember the last time I uploaded a file that wasn't a .png(or .gif).
In response to Hulio-G
I used it when I didn't have access to photoshop, and was too lazy to use a converter. :P
In response to Maggeh
Here's something handy

www.iaza.com

~guc