ID:1948929

(See the best response by Kidpaddle45.)
Just like the title says. Apparently, after one or two updates, the games that I used to play now lag more than usual. Some things aren't even accurate, like for example, the icon increase view. The default is 32x32, but when I change the view to 64x64, it doesn't even aim properly anymore.

Please, BYOND, solve this. I beg you!
Best response
You'll have to be A LOT more detailed with this.

I'd suggest you revert back to an older working BYOND version and show us what you mean. Take screenshots?
I agree with Kidpaddle.

If you updated to the Beta version, it has bugs. It is recommended, if you intend on playing the same games and not bug testing, that you use an earlier version that worked for you.

Sounds like some of the bugs that are already known about, so a down-date is suggested.
I'm keen on solving any bugs you may run across, but I need details and hard info.
How do I even downgrade to an earlier version?

EDIT: And this is how the icon screen size I was talking about looks like: https://i.gyazo.com/4e58317dac3481cc5a992888328a5f80.png

That is the whole window. As you can see, instead of centering on my character (black-haired one with the red kimono), as it did all the time I played this type of games, it doesn't anymore. It now centers to a few tiles above me.

And then, the other problem is that I lag more than usual. I have to use a different screen size, from 15x15, which was the one I used, to 12x12. And even so, it still lags. It didn't lag before.

If you could really tell me how to downgrade to an older version, I would be really grateful.

EDIT 2: Problem is already solved! I managed to downgrade to a certain version and the problem with the icon screen size is solved. Thank you for your suggestions.
What version did you downgrade to, and more importantly, which games showed this issue and how?

Downgrading doesn't help anyone because it means the issue you have doesn't get fixed. I want to fix this for future versions, because eventually old builds will go away or will be unable to join the games you like. Give me the info I need to fix this, and I'll be happy to do so.

There is an active bug report on an issue related to screen offsets. Please help me fix it by passing along any info you can.
What I can add to this, is I've experienced some noticeably slower performance on versions after 508.1292 in games that use a lot of verbs. The map would freeze up when the verb panels had to update after adding/removing a verb. This problem only occurs in 508.1292 (though less dramatically) after you've been on the game for some time, but reconnecting helps that out a lot.
In response to FKI
Hmmm this seems kinda what I've been experiencing those might be connected Lummox! We also have alot of that in my game.