ID:194905

yeah these are some of the states that are going to be on the new base for BBoD(Bleach Breed of Destruction) im a little satisfied with what i have but there is always room for improvement. if u see something that could be improved tell me what you think

Image and video hosting by TinyPic walking

Image and video hosting by TinyPic standing with some breathing action going on

Image and video hosting by TinyPic this is the punching

Image and video hosting by TinyPic dieing, this is what happens everytime the human base dies of a sword attack

I like the base now cuz its more like the build that the anime characters have. and the dieing one i think stays true to the style of injuries in Bleach lol. criticism pls
PGRaziel wrote:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic walking
there are some shading "problems" there is no lightsource of any kind, thus making it look, in my opinion like you just shaded the west state and than flipped it, making your lightsource inconsistent.
the north and south state also lack the shading you used on the west and east state.
I like how it walks though, simple but good ! might need to add some extra detail to the poor guys head in the west and east state, his head seems a bit too big but i love with you did with his nose.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic standing with some breathing action going on
It's not often that bases have breathing/standing states so that earns extra points !
i just watched how my upper body moved when i take deep breaths and there are some minor pointers ( only on south and west state though ) you seem to have stretched the body in north and south state which looks realistic but you, i guess, just copy pasted and erased some stuff with the west and east state, it might look better, the way i see it anyways, if you used the stratch method on those states aswell.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic this is the punching
nothing that stands out to me in this anymation, though it looks like in north state he just flaps his arms down playing the piano really fast. i like that you added the wind trail ! nice detail !

I hope you don't take this critique too personally, this is the first time I did this on PAS and i wish that it is seen as constructive critisicme.
In response to Pandora'sSecret
yeah i see wut u mean about the shading on the south and north. there is alot more shading on the east and west i havent noticed lol. but so how did you like the dieng state?
In response to PGRaziel
Nice. Since when did you start working with bases, Raziel?
The dark prince majin vegeta wrote:
Nice. Since when did you start working with bases, Raziel?

Since he became the main pixel artist and I said 'hey, we need a base and I'm too lazy to do it. Get to work.'

This is actually the first one he's ever made, if you don't count him messing around with the SoC base.
In response to Unwanted4Murder
Yes, I'm aware. Raziel has always been my partner in crime. I know of all of his artwork, talents, weaknesses, etc. I've known for a while that he was the main artist for Breed of Destruction. I just didn't know he was making a new base as well. I thought he was simply making the techniques. Cool, though. He's definitely improved a good bit since the last base he attempted. =)
In response to PGRaziel
I liked the idea !
however if i were you i would make it so that as soon as you see the cut and you go to the next frame in which the cut gets bigger blood will flow out of the first frame cut but not out of the second frame cut, if you know what i mean :S :S
im Patrick (PGRaziel) Raziel, r u sure u know if ur talking about the right one? i just started iconning like 2 months ago =), but yeah ive made hollow and vasto lorde bases but human base is where it counts. i feel so far we have the best original human base on byond bleach ive seen.
Ok, this is more of a personal opinion. Make the pants black, because black is more of a plain color, as with blue is colorful. And why blue? I prefer black, lol, it's your decision though ^^.
This one is more of a critizising comment. On the last state you displayed, the "dieing" state, make 2-3 more frames leading to him laying on the ground, because it will look wierd if you just stop. Also, the blood shouldn't come up going out the line, the cut should happen, then it should start gushing blood. It looks wierd when you just split the blood up, try to make it have a nice gushing affect, all at once, with around 3-4 frames.
In response to PGRaziel
PGRaziel wrote:
im Patrick (PGRaziel) Raziel, r u sure u know if ur talking about the right one? i just started iconning like 2 months ago =), but yeah ive made hollow and vasto lorde bases but human base is where it counts. i feel so far we have the best original human base on byond bleach ive seen.

I could have the wrong person 'cause there's another Raziel that works for Breed of Destruction. But anyway, it's a good base but not the best human base on BYOND Bleach games. Hulio-G got you beat.
The dark prince majin vegeta wrote:
I could have the wrong person 'cause there's another Raziel that works for Breed of Destruction. But anyway, it's a good base but not the best human base on BYOND Bleach games. Hulio-G got you beat.

Yeah, you're thinking of Ahile.
In response to Unwanted4Murder
Yes. He also goes by the name of Raziel on MSN so I wasn't exactly sure if it was him or not. Easy mistake. =)