ID:194945

Normal Size

Blown up Size

i dunno which is the best probrly option 3.. but sofar im still experimenting and ajusting things as i go. so who knows this might not even be the end result i might even redo the entire thing before it gets added to my game lol
Hmm, I like the Second one, but I think the stuff should be made a bit thicker, but thats just me, any ways they all look good, but I would go with the second one.
In response to Javster
i like the third its perfect from the health bars to the dial symbals on the bar and i love the dhd on the send the dhd is horribe and on the first the health bars are to small they are all good i just prefer the last good work yurg
Yurgeta wrote:
Normal Size

Blown up Size

i dunno which is the best probrly option 3.. but sofar im still experimenting and ajusting things as i go. so who knows this might not even be the end result i might even redo the entire thing before it gets added to my game lol

I like the texture behind the verbs in the first one best. I'd say use the hp indicator from the second, tho, as I'd guess it'd be easier for someone to distinguish between the hp and exp if it's in a seperate indicator.
In response to TheMonkeyDidIt
I like the first and third one, though the first one lacks the symbols behind the words.
In response to 137456
137456 wrote:
I like the first and third one, though the first one lacks the symbols behind the words.

yeah it was somthing like 5am-6am when i actual did em so bits are missing lol
In response to Yurgeta
dude thse are bitchen