ID:194986

Lady & Angela Pixel Doll Versions ( SGO Members )
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Hayley In The Best Football Kit Eva ( Liverpool )( Friend of Mine )
Hayley ( Friend of Mine )
Digimon Sprites I Created Awhile Back
A Bigger Stargate ( Will be Used in SGO Eventuly )
Very well done.

One note though: this is something that somewhat bugs me now a days, but it seems you used pillow shading to a degree on most of the icons. Now I'm not saying this is bad, but a slight suggestion would be to move the light source off to side at an angle.

Anyway as Borat would say Very Nice.
Yurgeta wrote:
Nice work, Yurgeta.
I don't know much about the pixel doll thing. Did you do the template and the clothes or just the clothes?
Also, you've got some light blue pixel artifacts (stray, unintended pixels possibly left over from earlier versions) in a certain area and under the arms on the first doll.
The shading on the hair is good on the first.

The new gate is good. The chevrons must be hard to do at that scale. Do you have a separate one for when the gate lights up?

On the digimon machine: I've always loved that trick for glass.

Maggeh: Did you mean the pixel dolls? 'cuz that might be part of that particular style.
In response to TheMonkeyDidIt
yeah sofar all i can do is pillowshade, but i got a refrance of a site on shadeing. so im going to be learning now todo other types and hopefuly th'll payof.. im pillowshaded for several year so its a natural thing for me, and the doll bases i didnt make got em off a site.. just did the outfits for em..

heres a egg i made for my Daemon race on SGO..
( custom race for Moi i got board )

it is animated in my icon file, i just cant animate it in any prog as i down have 1 i can use properly yet

and for the gate lighting up, not yet. sofar its a still image, but i plan on making it spin, lightup and have the iris / sheild / wormhole effect aswell as a Atlantis version.. it just takes time which i dont have much of these days but i do what i can when i can..

this is the image im learning from.. for dif shadeing. of a site cant remember which 1, but its been posted on this guild somewere..