ID:1950564

Applies to:Dream Maker

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
I don't know if this is a bug or just needs to be implemented but I am unable to import more than 8 frames at a time via the import function.

Basically, I am trying to increase Pondera's native graphics to 64x64 (which is a lot of work) and I am trying to automate it as much as possible. I don't have any issues with getting the sprites increased in size and cut out, but DM only lets me import 8 at a time giving off the error that the rest have an incorrect file name. I am assuming it is caused by the Quotations around the filenames when selecting multiple files.

I have a hunch it is a bug but I am putting this in Feat.req.

Thank you.

Reproduce: Create a dmi, open in DM and attempt to import a lot of frames at once. It will give off an "incorrect filename" error.
I don't know the exact limit for me, but I can confirm that this happened to me too. Fortunately, I have no need to import more than the allotted number of images this time around, but it wouldn't hurt to increase the limit if possible. It's possible that this is just a security measure, so that Dream Maker doesn't crash when importing too many files.
In response to Kamuna
Yeah, that is what I also figured it was.
However, it makes it somewhat irritating to scroll through a lot of icon states that need to be imported. I would much prefer to select them all for import and let the program sit for however long it needed.

Also cannot resize the import file selection window and thus it makes it that much more difficult to continually select only 8 icon states if you have a lot to import. The icons aren't sorted in the same order of import and thus it makes it a confusing situation.

If I am going to go through every single one of Pondera's spritesheets and increase their size to 64 by 64, I really need a mass-import to save time and effort. We're talking double digit icons and possibly hundreds of icon states in total.
If you feel like doing some (shell) scripting, dmitool supports import from/export to PNG.