Clicker

by Zach Reznor
Clicker
My first game on BYOND, an incremental clicker game.
ID:1951660

Clicker is a side project when I fancy programming but want to take a break from my yet untitled Superhero/villain project.

If anyone's had a chance to give it a try and have any suggestions for new features or suggestions to existing ones then feel free to give me a shout or make a post in Clicker's forum!
Anchors aren't set correctly. Goto options of each element in your interface and auto-set anchors to fix that. I think the "statpanel" should change to an actual statpanel when you click "Stats", so the numbers auto-update rather than you having to re-click the button to see it update. This can be done with a child.
In response to Konlet
Konlet wrote:
Anchors aren't set correctly. Goto options of each element in your interface and auto-set anchors to fix that. I think the "statpanel" should change to an actual statpanel when you click "Stats", so the numbers auto-update rather than you having to re-click the button to see it update. This can be done with a child.

I think I'm going to remove the buttons and grid and make them screen elements instead, they're anchored correctly but they won't align properly because of the screen resolution process I have for screen objects and auto-anchor conflicting.

I wanted to avoid using stat panels because of the aged look they have, so I think the next port of call might be translating everything over to screen elements and using map text (which would be updated every time you clicked, tried that for the grid but it looked like it was going to be too CPU intensive once I added more content).
In response to Zach Reznor
Alright :) make this competitive with a standings tab, I used to play the hell out of these kinds of games on a dull night.

You called?
In response to Konlet
I've played around with the interface a bit as a temporary work around based on your suggestions(I've moved the grids to the left rather than the centre and they now auto-refresh). I've also included a leaderboard and the first medal, I'll start adding more medals and upgrades soon. :)