ID:1952472

BYOND Version:509 (please use Other... and specify minor build)
Operating System:Linux
Web Browser:Firefox 40.0
Applies to:Dream Daemon

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
Descriptive Problem Summary: Game on hub is appearing as "Live Game" instead of the title set. I swapped the hostname and it fixed it briefly. But on world reset, it defaults back to being listed as "Live Game" again.

Numbered Steps to Reproduce Problem:Simply hosting a game.

Code Snippet (if applicable) to Reproduce Problem:

Expected Results: The hub to display the servers defined name in the hub.dm

Actual Results: Server is being listed as "Live Game" instead of the name provided.

Does the problem occur:
Every time? Or how often? Majority.
In other games? Unknown
In other user accounts? Unrelated
On other computers? Unrelated

When does the problem NOT occur? It seems random when it does display correctly.

Did the problem NOT occur in any earlier versions? If so, what was the last version that worked? (Visit http://www.byond.com/download/build to download old versions for testing.)

Workarounds: Rebooting the world manually seems to fix it at times, but this was never an issue until recently.

The only place I'm seeing "Live Game" in our code is that the pager will display this when the world.status info it gets from the hub is empty, so I need to investigate what the hub is saying. It's also very important that, if there are multiple servers, I know which one to look at.

As specified in the bug report fields, you also need to include the full build number when you're reporting bugs on a beta build. (Although if anything it's more likely to be a hub issue, that's still important.)
I downgraded to version 508.1299 which seems to have resolved the issue. That and I removed the space in the Hosted By section of the config file.
The space probably did it.