ID:1954177

The news is late this week, mostly because a series of computer snafus threw me off track yesterday, and as a result I plain forgot.

509 is really coming along nicely, so soon I'll be looking into that DirectX issue so I can include a distributable with the installer. In the meantime I'm still looking into various issues across the board, and getting into some overdue webclient bling.

I added the statpanel colors to the webclient yesterday, which involved creating a new routine for controls to manipulate a sort of private stylesheet. I want to find more ways of improving style support here.

Doohl reported that the webclient FPS improvement efforts have borne a lot of fruit so far, and those efforts will continue as more data comes in.

Thanks again to DarkCampaigner for setting up the recent BYOND Fund-a-thon, and to others like SilkWizard who made big contributions as well. Thanks everyone who donated or chose to become a Member. If you didn't get in on the event, all new memberships and donations are still greatly appreciated, so I hope everyone who hasn't done so yet will find it in their couch to chip in.

GiaD started this weekend. Get in on it and make something cool!
nice
Uh... Sorry Lummox, GIAD ended last night.
Doh!
In response to Lummox JR
lol sorry lummox
Always late! :D