ID:1955832

Any Anime/Manga Artists here?

I wanna meet one really bad xD
http://www.byond.com/forum/?post=1925505
Bruh, you're looking at one.
Cool pagem e
Any1 actualy planing to make an anime tho?
This is my drawe skills.hahahahaha

In response to Yusuke11
Yusuke11 wrote:
Any1 actualy planing to make an anime tho?

Hi Yusuke, I'm a manga artist. My latest creation is called "Feelin' Froggy, Punk?"

It's a story about a frog named Deandre "Thug Life" Williams who, after a failed attempt at a rap career ( his producer wouldn't answer his phone calls ), joins the Jamaican drug cartel and is placed in charge of their marijuana operations. Things go well until he decides to light up a blunt for himself to see what it feels like. He gets addicted to the weed and then when his boss, Frog Chapo, notices that Deandre has the munchies, he realizes what's been happening.

Frog Chapo puts a hit out on Deandre so Deandre purchases a Glock 40 with the extended clip for protection. Eventually Frog Chapo's goons catch Deandre slippin' outside of a 7/11 and they open fire. Deandre pulls out his strap and tries to bust it back but he forgot his safety was still on and ends up having to escape. After coming to grips with his incompetence with weapons, he decides he needs to travel to China to learn Frog Style Wushu. The only problem is he can't raise funds for the flight to China because he smoked up all his weeds and has nothing to sell anymore.

So he decides to return to his musical roots and makes one last ditch effort at dropping a successful album. To his surprise, his album "The Ponds Is Watchin'" reaches #1 on the Billboard Charts, beating out other top artists such as Fetty Wap and Future, and he experiences fame and wealth. The story comes to a dramatic end when he catches AIDS after sleeping with a groupie named Tiffany on his tour bus and dies.

I've been trying to pitch this anime idea to the same guy who made Narto because he seems to like frogs a lot but I still haven't gotten an email back.
nice story xD o-o oh and nice drawings guys :o wait so you planning to publish an anime or?
In response to Yusuke11
Yusuke11 wrote:
nice story xD o-o oh and nice drawings guys :o wait so you planning to publish an anime or?

Are you mental? Do you know how long and hard it takes for someone to make a manga/anime? It takes ridiculously long and it's tiresome. I doubt anyone on BYOND of all things is making one.
In response to EmpirezTeam
HAha, nice one EzT.
In response to WorldWideDuelist
WorldWideDuelist wrote:
Yusuke11 wrote:

Are you mental? Do you know how long and hard it takes for someone to make a manga/anime? It takes ridiculously long and it's tiresome. I doubt anyone on BYOND of all things is making one.

Animes take long but mangas are alot easier and faster to make especially if u go completely digital like noblesse and other digital mangas.

Have a story draw some pictures telling that story they don't even have to be good and u have a manga it's easy.
In response to Southv2
Southv2 wrote:
WorldWideDuelist wrote:
Yusuke11 wrote:

it's easy.
It's easy.
In response to WorldWideDuelist
boi releasing a manga is easy af

Yut Put wrote:
VixiV wrote:
Southv2 wrote:
WorldWideDuelist wrote:
Yusuke11 wrote:

it's easy.
It's easy.
as easy as releasing a byond game

Also easy git gud at coding find a pixel art partner or git gud at pixel art find a coding partner...

Last step release a game.
making a million dollars is easy just get a job live with your mom dont pay any bills by the time you're 50 you have a million ggwp
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
making a million dollars is easy just get a job live with your mom dont pay any bills by the time you're 50 you have a million ggwp

Or be a pimp and show these hoes no love.

Or beg teka for the funds.
Or just sell dem sneakers for 100 grand each and luckily u got enugh to sell