In response to AERProductions
AERProductions wrote:
-Yawns and wanders off-

I forgot the golden rule of byond: stay away from the forums.
"NO DIFFERING OPINIONS OR ALTERNATIVE PERPSECTIVES!"

Don't forget the most important one: bail when you don't want to accept you were wrong in even the slightest fashion, and then play the victim and blame the community.

Geez. You could have easily recognized the error in your information and say, "Oh, my bad I didn't know", but instead, you chose to get defensive and act like everyone just wants to argue with you. News flash: the world doesn't revolve around AERProductions.

I'd advise you take your own advice and actually stay away from the forum if you're not going to grow up and learn how to discuss, as I'm sure I'm not the only one who's becoming annoyed with you posting everywhere and playing out this same scenario each and every time.

Take this how you want it. This is the honest observation of a lurker. Good luck.
Inb4 "bullying". "ganging up on me". "harassment". "following me around". etc.

...It's just really, really sad that at this point, you are an accidental troll, AER. I wish you'd get it through your head that nobody is bullying you or trying to drive you out of the community. You are doing it to yourself.
Leave AER alone man.
In response to Southv2
Southv2 wrote:
Leave AER alone man.
Nobody was doing anything wrong to AERProductions, nor are they being targeted here. Even FKI was mature and respectful when giving them advice.

Half-life 3 sucked

[on-topic] That's pretty cool :) now if I only had the guts to livestream x3
In response to Lavenblade
Lavenblade wrote:
Southv2 wrote:
Leave AER alone man.
Nobody was doing anything wrong to AERProductions, nor are they being targeted here. Even FKI was mature and respectful when giving them advice.
Sarcasm bruh.

In response to Ter13
Not to escalate this further, but thinking everyone is out to "bully" you or "get your goat" in otherwise tame and civil social interactions is probably a good sign of mental illness. In which case, I'd recommend AER just refrain from posting on these forums, because there do exist a few users here who actually will be trying to get your goat any chance they have.
I LOVE GOATS! He's got a goat? I'ma geddit!

As far as the mental illness thing goes, this is what my mind is like 24/7. Doohl Senpai is this a sign of mental illness?
In response to Ter13
You're horrifying.
Page: 1 2