ID:19587

It is not confirmed, but rumors are going around that Osama Binladen died in Pakistan last month.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060923/ap_on_re_mi_ea/ france_bin_laden_report
Doubt it. Every day new rumors start about him being dead.
It's a trick! They're using our own media against us... again!
*sighs*One can only dream of his death. ;-;
I hope so.
Not to mention his death wouldn't mean much. They'd just keep suicide bombing until there is no one alive in the the middle east.
Pretty much, but it would make me feel better if he was dead.

:|
erm...I doubt he died last month.

Personally, I think the guy was dead LONG ago...like 3-4 years ago...but agian, Idk. We'll see soon enough. But, I know he'll be dead in 20 ears XD
Like Fusion said, His death would stop nothing. Tho alot of people would be happy he is dead, it won't bring the troops home and it won't stop attacks on the USA/war in iraq.
Americans will plan it out as if they killed him.
IIFusion's right. Terrorist cells are effective because they're decentralised. That said, killing the president wouldn't have much effect during an American war either.
------- Quote by: Elation
IIFusion's right. Terrorist cells are effective because they're decentralised. That said, killing the president wouldn't have much effect during an American war either.
-----------------
Yeah. Then only a more insane person would step into office. Damn Cheney...:P

But yeah, this has been controversy for a bit now. Right now it wont have that big of an impact, just reassurance on the American people. You know what they always say though, "When one idiot dies, another steps up to take his place." Well not everyone says that but its universally true.
Ugh. That's probably the biggest thing stopping would-be bush asassinators: Dick Cheney
Disturbed Puppy wrote:
erm...I doubt he died last month.

Personally, I think the guy was dead LONG ago...like 3-4 years ago...but agian, Idk. We'll see soon enough. But, I know he'll be dead in 20 ears XD

In that time he's released videos talking about specific current world news, that pretty much proves he's not dead.