ID:1959739

I'm working slowly on a project of my own and doing all of the pixel art myself, I'm not the best artist and most of the time I'm completely unhappy with what I make but I've made a tree that doesn't exactly fit the project but I feel like somebody might be able to make use of it.

CC0 license feel free to use it in anything you like.

Better than most people here. Keep it up!
I'm sure some more art-minded people will have better feedback. (:
Whoa that's pretty impressive! I'm not an art minded person as anyone whos been in my games know ;p

I guess the main thing is perspective and whether it fits with the other icons, perhaps that's the reason you didn't feel it quite right with the rest of your project. In itself it is quite detailed given the number of colours (7?).
I worked pretty hard on it but it really doesn't fit the style I'm wanting to go for, I'm gonna have to start over pretty hard. I'd like to make something that reminds you of secret of mana really round and can be tiled together easily. Perspective is alluding me as you can tell I think that would be better suited to a side perspective if anybody wants to use it. I'll get around to making something eventually to be able to continue with the project even if its just a green circle until I can pay somebody to make it.