The Untold Kingdoms

by Wikked_Klwn420
The Untold Kingdoms
New original open world semi sandbox Medieval RPG seen never before!
ID:1960655

Here are some updates from the past two days: ^.^

- Got around to finally coding in Smithing profession. Like all other professions, it is not totally finished, but it has enough to it for some small gameplay. There are about 16 items so far that can be smithed.

- Made it so mob shadows disappear when entering a building and then reappearing when leaving the building.

- Added in Tomes (books), that can be read to gain abilities. Can find them from a monster drop or some beginner ones in the book shop. Double click to read the book, and learn the technique.

- *(Admin update) Added in a few more staff verbs that will help with testing purposes, as well as made a red star come up to the verbs in the context menu that are staff only. (The verbs will only come up if you are staff, but helps point them out to us easier)

- Tweaked enemy AI code a little bit so they will attempt to move out of the way to get to their target, if there is another enemy in front of them blocking their way.

I believe all has been mentioned. I won't be able to do much work today, but I will try to get in what I can. Stay tuned for more updates! ^.^
nice bro keep up with the good work