ID:1962976

Applies to:Website

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
The ability to hide the medals but display the scores or put them below the scoreboard as to make room for scores with alot of values.

Alternative suggestion depending on what is ultimately easier: allow flexible control over content of hub entries. Allow authors to provide the tab names + contents in HTML. Add a simple template engine and it would be the most flexible solution.

Don't know if this would be feasible in the short term though. I know from experience such a design would take approximately 16-24 hours to implement including testing, but I don't know what the code base looks like or if anyone else likes this concept so I don't know if it'd ultimately be worth it.

I can help with this if desired. I have a lot of experience with dynamic content (for non-technical clients though)
In response to NullQuery
NullQuery wrote:
Alternative suggestion depending on what is ultimately easier: allow flexible control over content of hub entries. Allow authors to provide the tab names + contents in HTML. Add a simple template engine and it would be the most flexible solution.

We'd basically be looking at templates on top of templates. While it's technically doable... eugh.

Don't know if this would be feasible in the short term though. I know from experience such a design would take approximately 16-24 hours to implement including testing, but I don't know what the code base looks like or if anyone else likes this concept so I don't know if it'd ultimately be worth it.

The web code is kinda hellish. And that's having been cleaned up a lot. It accumulated so much cruft during the blog phase and underwent so many changes. Every time I touch it it's a time suck.

I'm not opposed to this request, mind you, but that's the reality of web requests: they're all on a very tenuous "maybe" basis because the ROI is terrible.
IMO the software should be your priority if you ask me. The packaging can come later, but getting BYOND mainstream first requires developers to write games that can reach that level. And there are only few developers here I would consider to be at that level. (I don't even consider myself at that level, and I'm a very arrogant man.)