Date added: Jan 3
You've got stamina, Lugia, I'll give you that. Given that nobody is defending you and everybody hates you, I'm surprised you're still talking. Just shows how little you really care what people here think -- which is ironic considering how much you talk about caring that they don't use BYOND.
In response to Fugsnarf
I've never needed the approval of a community to stay. I honestly don't care what BYOND members think, they're really none of my concern. I don't care that you plough away with a poor IDE. I'm saddened that you'll use a spoon to cut a steak but what can you do? Baddies gonna bad
In response to Doohl
Doohl wrote:
Date added: Jan 3

Yeah, it was added this year because I had plans to update it but I wound up messing around with Breedermon instead.
I'm looking at BYOND and I've still yet to see anything of value. Why don't you start there instead of trying to defense a platform that should've either been updated or destroyed 5 years ago?

Because nobody gives a shit about your opinion. We're just here to take you down a peg because you have a bad case of cunt.

There are people in this conversation that have been in this community for less than a month that can't stand you. That should tell you something.

But you think you are trolling and it's so effective because we're all getting mad. --I'll tell you a secret. Nobody here is mad. They just don't like you, they are tired of your shit, and they aren't going to play nice with someone like you. Nor should they have had to have been subjected to you for this many years.
In response to Lugia319
Lugia319 wrote:
I'm looking at BYOND and I've still yet to see anything of value.

It's just sort of disturbing that you've continued this tirade for as long as you have while being completely aware that you're not very good at programming-- or at least I hope you have the self-awareness to realize that. You have no room to talk about the inefficiencies of BYOND: leave that to the people that have showcased genuine skill in the language. Your more recent projects really do put it out there that you barely scratched the surface of what's a very easy to use language compared to other engines, after years of fiddling with it, so I doubt you've gotten anywhere notable with Unity. At this point, I'm genuinely confused on what your objective is, but I suppose there's a lot of people like you around... it's just a shame you've not been removed from the community as of yet, really.

And If I really wanted to, Lugia, I could put out a handful of games that have made tens of thousands each (my own included), or projects that I've enjoyed playing, that I think are well designed and hidden gems. But really, what's the point? You don't actually care about anything other than your own twisted opinion, which I'm not sure you actually believe at this point.
In response to Lugia319
You stay because you apparently have more to learn about programming from BYOND "if you want to" (even though everything about BYOND and it's members is the equivalent of dung). You stay because you can possibly get a few people to leave the horrible engine that is 'DM'. You don't care what BYOND's population thinks, they don't concern you. You don't care that we use 'DM'. I'm confused.
In response to Writing A New One
At this point, I'm genuinely confused on what your objective is, but I suppose there's a lot of people like you around...

My objective is simple, it's a forum. Forums are places where people communicate. I'm communicating, or is that too hard for you WANO?
I appreciate you 'communicating' with BYOND's community. Being called one giant cesspool makes me feel giddy inside.
Also, you know damn well you didn't start playing Haven and Hearth before 2012. Quit lying.
In response to Ter13
I've been playing HnH since I was playing FreeAllegiance back in 2009. It was the FreeAllegiance community that introduced me to HnH

This thread is now about liars.
In response to Ter13
Lol, believe what you want, but I've only ever spoken the truth.
In response to Lugia319
Lugia319 wrote:
Lol, believe what you want, but I've only ever spoken the truth.

We as a community are a cesspool.
In response to Lugia319
I'll believe that it was the lizardmen that did 9/11, but that's just my opinion.
Actually, it's pretty nice around here when Lugia isn't posting.
In response to Fugsnarf
Fugsnarf wrote:
Actually, it's pretty nice around here when Lugia isn't posting.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6