ID:196950

(See the best response by DarkCampainger.)
I don't know if this is a browser or software problem, but.... let me get into it.

When I click on a user, and a little box pops up and it says Posts and Comments, I highlight Posts and Comments and there's no underline thingy underneath.

~ZIDDY99~
Browser.
ZIDDY99 wrote:
I don't know if this is a browser or software problem, but.... let me get into it.

When I click on a user, and a little box pops up and it says Posts and Comments, I highlight Posts and Comments and there's no underline thingy underneath.

~ZIDDY99~

Two questions: One, what browser are you using, and two, does it still act like a link?
Best response
I'm seeing the same thing. Link works fine, but those two don't underline. Running Firefox 9.0.1.

The problem seems to be connected to the <nobr> tag around the links. Disabling the inline-block display attribute on the nobr element seems to fix it, but I'm not sure if that breaks compatibility elsewhere.

<edit>
I found this post talking about a similar problem with the development -moz version of the inline-block setting. Based on that, it looks like a bug (or misunderstanding of the spec) on FF's part.

Even so, here's one potential fix:

In members2.default.css, update this block:
a:hover, a.read:hover, a.unread:hover, a.unknown:hover, .style1 a:hover, .style2 a:hover, .style3 a:hover, .invisible a:hover, .invisible a.read:hover, .invisible a.unread:hover, .invisible a.unknown:hover {
text-decoration: underline;
}

to include a:hover nobr, and then it underlines correctly. Unless you guys are doing some weird things with anchor tags, that shouldn't affect any other part of the site.
Ah, I see, thanks for the reply, DarkCampaigner.