Champions of the Holy Grail

by Yut Put
Champions of the Holy Grail
The sequel to Footrace, an epic battle between powerful Champions over the coveted Holy Grail!
ID:1970009

Hi. I'm spending some time with Champions again, and I want to rebuild the neat community that formed around Footrace. Champions is massively better than Footrace, but it hasn't really been talked about or hosted at all, which is on me. I can't host while I'm in college due to wifi issues, so I'm kind of desperately seeking a way to do this.

In the last two days, I've re-implemented Paradox and Maiden. I'm hoping to start doing tournaments again with cash prizes once I find a host, so that I can bring the old community back together again. :)

I might have to end up buying my own server(eek), but in the past I've always been able to find at least one cheritable person willing to help me. Champions is free to play, and all content in it always will be. Like Footrace, the tournaments are funded exclusively by donations.

(obligatory screenshot)
where Saber at
If only I had good enough internet to play multiplayer games. ):
If you can't find anyone I'll host it for you. I don't have a web panel or anything, though.
I'm just looking for something consistent and flexible. I update the game daily, so if I have a host it'll need to be someone who can stay in contact.

It'll be so amazing if I can rebuild a community for this game, though. It's much better than Footrace and it would be sick to see how good people could get at it.
In response to Yut Put
Yut Put wrote:
I'm just looking for something consistent and flexible. I update the game daily, so if I have a host it'll need to be someone who can stay in contact.

Ah, I see. If updates would need to be released daily, it might not be best for me at this time. I've actually been pretty busy and often times find myself not home for a good few days to a week at a time.

I really do need to get around to making a web panel for byond hosting.
If you cannot find anyone else, I could lend you access to one of the servers I've been paying for. It may not be a permanent thing, but I have two with BYONDPanel, and with FR:R in hibernation I rarely even use one so I lend the other to Kumorii at times and the rest of the time it just sits there.

It's stable, reliable, has a web panel, you would have access to files on it 24/7 and you wouldn't need me at all unless something crazy happened where you needed to reach the host service; which I've only had to do maybe 3 times in over a year.
I'm down to host 24/7 :-)
In response to Zagros5000
Zagros5000 wrote:
where Saber at

as long as there's a jester that's all that matters
My Archer will shrek anyone :D