ID:1970043

(See the best response by Kaiochao.)
I only seen two articles after digging through a lot of posts, but they don't seem to be what I want in particular. Though playing around with what to put before .dir given me some ideas of what might be possible. Is there a way to just rotate tiles, but without putting in so many lines, as well as to various icon sizes? Plus beside dir and client.dir, what can I add? Is there a list? Perhap a place to look at various .dir?
What do you mean by "rotating tiles"? What does that have to do with dir and icon sizes?
Tiles, icons, stuff you put in the map. By icon sizes and rotating, I'm talking about, currently, having 16x16, 32x32, and 64x64 icons where I want to make sure that they rotate when the client.dir (as well as dir) change directions.
Best response
Are you asking what the dir variable is? Have you checked the DM Reference (F1 in Dream Maker)?

atom.dir is a variable that the BYOND engine reads when rendering the atom. It controls which direction of the current icon state is shown. Icon states and directions are all part of the icon editor. I wouldn't call this the "rotation" of an object because that word refers to rotations of the same icon state and dir, done through icon.Turn() or atom.transform.

client.dir is a variable that determines the rotation of a client's perspective. The perspective affects where atoms are drawn and what dir is drawn.

savefile.dir is a list of folders in the current directory inside the savefile... It doesn't seem relevant to this thread.

I'm still not sure how icon sizes relate. Icons of all sizes can have multiple directions set up in the icon editor.