In response to Xooxer
Xooxer wrote:
because frankly, as far as I'm concerned, you are all no better than Nazi sympathizers

Hahahaha, so true. Nobody here is frightened of the topic. We just know that nothing fruitful is going to come of this "conversation". You calling us "no better than Nazi sympathizers" only proved that point.
In all honesty, I find 9/11 denialism idiotic. The events of that day are well documented. The alternative explanation of a conspiracy is ludicrous because it demands a degree of secret-keeping from too many people that is mathematically impossible, and a moral turpitude on all of their parts that borders on sociopathic.

And enough with the jet fuel thing, sheesh. Lower temps can still cause severe weakening of steel, and this was steel under high mechanical stress with the additional stress of a high-mass, high-energy impact coming from a transverse direction. Basic engineering principles say the plane causing the collapse is entirely plausible.
"no better than Nazi sympathizers"

Well to be fair, they did have pretty sweet uniforms.

There's something totally chic about red armbands, skulls, jackboots and leather trench coats.

I mean, doesn't that just scream master race? It just gets my motor revving.
In response to Ter13
Can't forget about them cheekbones.
In response to Vrocaan
Vrocaan wrote:
Can't forget about them cheekbones.

He's like a racist Ryan Reynolds. I could just eat him right up and then shame him for his anti-social views.
My family has been taking it jokingly that I am a Nazi sympathizer. Of course, "we" are a Jewish family, so I understand their frustration with trying to understand why they're on the wrong side of history (post 1945).
I am of the master race.

In response to Fugsnarf
gtx 970
i7-4770
8gig RAM
shitty 1TB HDD
logitech g1

masterrace reporting for duty
Pureblood wizard seven generations back.

There was that one nephew of mine that was a squib, but we claimed it was crib death.
In response to Ter13
Ter13 wrote:
Pureblood wizard seven generations back.

There was that one nephew of mine that was a squib, but we claimed it was crib death.

Harry Potter and dead baby jokes? What is this? My birthday?
In response to Ter13
Seven generations and I bet not a single one of your ancestors SLI'd or crossfired.
Computer stuff!

amicoolyet?
would you like to be colored or normal?
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam babbled:
...you're just a dweeb who probably just got here a week ago or something. Learn your place.

that made me snort cola up my nose. funny! Kumorii joined BYOND (April 9, 2010) a little over 5 months after your Empirez account (October 21, 2009). :P

and he's done more in that time (3 games, 3 libraries) than you have (0 games, 0 libraries), based on your BYOND profiles.

"government conspiracy!!!" == "the sky is falling!!!"

well duh! not likely, but not impossible based on the country's history of stupidity. and what are you going to do about it? in principle there should be less whining about the past, and more focus on the future along with what you can do to make it a better place. the rest is just a waste of bytes and oxygen.

In response to digitalmouse
digitalmouse wrote:
in principle there should be less whining about the past, and more focus on the future along with what you can do to make it a better place. the rest is just a waste of bytes and oxygen.

digitalmouse wrote:
that made me snort cola up my nose. funny! Kumorii joined BYOND (April 9, 2010) a little over 5 months after your Empirez account (October 21, 2009). :P

Kumorii's old key joined Oct 5 2008
digitalmouse took Empirez seriously:

In response to Kozuma3
Kozuma3 wrote:
digitalmouse wrote:

Kumorii's old key joined Oct 5 2008

he joined in 05, learn your Kumo facts.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6