The Untold Kingdoms

by Wikked_Klwn420
The Untold Kingdoms
New original open world semi sandbox Medieval RPG seen never before!
ID:1971050

I woke up this morning, after getting my cup of coffee and sitting down talking to a friend on Skype, when my artist logs in and says he finished the HUD. He sent me it and I gotta say I like it.

Here take a look:

This is an in game screenshot
It looks nice!
In response to Edit Nero
Edit Nero wrote:
It looks nice!

Thank you! I really like it, I honestly didn't expect him to throw this at me, didn't think he was doing so much detail with it; first time I've seen it since he started on it. But I'm impressed. Only thing that throws it off is using the interface bars, but even with those it looks way better than it did overall.
You still have plenty of time to improve!
Wow. I like it. Only thing I think could be improved on it is what you said, using the interface bars. But there should also be some Runes on the sword that translates into your name you put in.
Seems a little cluttered with design, but its functional and doesn't look terrible. 7 out of 10, could use some refinement, but it's a good start.
Yut Put wrote:
Do you want honest feedback because I can be honest with you here

If your feeback is going to be anything along the lines of, "Well.... It's.... A hud." then no. I like how it looks, and that's what matters, could use a tad work but whatever. If your going to give criticism about something, try being at least sinceir about it this time.
Actually my artist never made art for any games before I asked him to help me. Reason being cause I trust him and he's a good friend of mine, whether or he's the best or not. Both my artists never did work for games before I asked them to, or even considered it at that, they pretty much started with me. I don't have money to pay them, they do it for free, on their own free time, so what do I have to complain about? Everyone has to start somewhere, and it's people like you who are like, "It's total shit, you shouldn't even do this." who don't give people the chance of a beginning.

I don't know what the hell I did to you to make you want to come and be on my ass like this and be so negative towards my team and I.
In response to Wikked_Klwn420
Wikked_Klwn420 wrote:
Yut Put wrote:
Do you want honest feedback because I can be honest with you here

If your feeback is going to be anything along the lines of, "Well.... It's.... A hud." then no. I like how it looks, and that's what matters, could use a tad work but whatever. If your going to give criticism about something, try being at least sinceir about it this time.

He asked if he could be honest. You basically gave him a green flag to give you constructive criticism, which, yes, he did do. If there's one thing you should learn above anything else is how to take criticism without getting offended, insulted, angry, etc.

If you cannot handle criticism I highly suggest just keeping to yourself and not agreeing to take harsh criticism!
In response to Doohl
Who are you to tell me what I need to learn and what I need to do and not do? I'm an adult, and by the way you guys talk, I'm sure you guys are to, So there are other ways to go about this then clearly bash on the people you think 'suck'.

I didn't get angry or anything in my post, I was clearly defending my team and myself from him pretty much saying "Your artist sucks and I don't know why he is even doing art", There were so many other positive ways he could have said that without being an ass about it, When I didn't even ask for feedback in the original post to begin with, and I was saying as long as I like it, then what does it matter if no one else does? They don't have to play the game and deal with it if they don't like the way it looks.

As for my post replying to him about asking if I want honest feedback, That was from another comment he made on another post pretty much saying "The game sucks." Not even considering that fact that it's way early alpha and not close to being complete, so of course there is a lot of room for improvement.

I know how to take criticism, but I don't have to sit back and let him say it's a piece of junk and my artist sucks. Yeah it's his first time doing HUD or anything like that, but he does know how to do other stuff just fine. So no reason to bash on us like that for no reason when he could have been just as harsh but a lot more positive about it at the same time.

Now, excuse me while I enjoy my 22nd birthday today ^.^
looking nice bro keep up with the good work