Champions of the Holy Grail

by Yut Put
Champions of the Holy Grail
The sequel to Footrace, an epic battle between powerful Champions over the coveted Holy Grail!
ID:1972100

(the version on my laptop isn't nearly as blurred to shit as this one...)

Hi. Champions Friday 1 ended, with great success. Phenomenal play was demonstrated by everyone for this 3 day old game. Victory goes to 5ratsuperhalo, long time footrace player and veteran of all of my recent games. His runner-up, however, was a surprise. Congratulations to BloodyLollipops, a player who was completely new to the game and learned how to play almost exclusively from tournament matches, for relying on sheer skill and determination to dominate the bracket of players who all had more experience. We're looking forward to seeing more fantastic play from all players, and the question remains:

Who will be the the first to claim the true Holy Grail?

As far as game updates go, I've been slowly re-adding characters from footrace, fixing bugs, and balancing the cast. Not much to say or see here, but be sure to see new stuff on the roster every now and then.

Champions Friday II will be on October 30th. Sign-ups will happen on the server about two hours before the tournament begins. To all competitors: You have one week to train!