Eureka

by Konlet
Sidescroller RPG, "MapleStory BYOND"
ID:1973343

Currently in production. There will be a public test this weekend, October 30 - November 1.

Go check out the original game made by Kozuma here!
*Kozuma is credited for the logo, the general concept and most of the basic processes in the current point of game production.

<---- Has high expectations :3.
In response to Ghost of ET
<---- Has high intentions ;3
I'm an addict to side scrolling rpgs, tried to make my own however it failed badly. Judging by the screenshot things look quite good and i'm excited for the project, good luck.
In response to Konlet
You're working with cranimus now right :O??
We got a little work from him but as of now he's MIA again. :<
In response to Konlet
He'll be back and when he does i'll chain him to a desk so we can make art together =D.
Sounds like a plan n~n
Also can i make a suggestion?

That uhh poop missile? umm projectile thingy.

Yeah umm how about a firecracker launcher rocket :D??? Sounds cool right :D???
There's just simple projectiles in the test. In the future there will be more complex rhythm-based paths for projectiles, with different types of animations.
I need to know is there any thought of ever coming back to this? It honestly seems amazing and something I'd put hours into. I'm a sucker for 2d MMOs (Hence why I have over 360 hours in Maplestory)(Probably more back when I was a kid)
In response to That One Otaku
Sadly, we don't intend anything for the game at the moment. My current projects are elsewhere, but in the coming months I'm sure I'll give something to BYOND.