ID:1973469

Poll: Do you prefer cooked foods to be hot or lukewarm?

Hot 72% (26)
Lukewarm 27% (10)

Login to vote.

By cooked foods I mean foods that are intended to be eaten warm such as meat, soups, non-picnic salads, etc.

I don't have a leathery man-mouth so I will generally let my food cool until it's almost room temperature. The only time this is an exception is for chili in the winter.
hot if it tastes bad because the hot temperature covers up the bad taste otherwise luke warm because then it's easier to eat it fast
In response to GatewayRa
Tell the poll too! (:
I like it hot, but not too hot. Somewhere in between hot and lukewarm. I know a guy that will only eat his food if it's ridiculously hot. I'll heat my food a little bit if it's room temperature, but I don't want it to burn my mouth.
I like my food just a few degrees shy of my silverware's melting point.
I like my food super hot. That's when you heat it up until it scorches your tongue, and then you dump cayenne pepper on it for double the heat. So much fire, only the manliest of men ( like myself ) can stand the pain. If you don't eat your food like this you're probably just a pussy.
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
I like my food super hot. That's when you heat it up until it scorches your tongue, and then you dump cayenne pepper on it for double the heat. So much fire, only the manliest of men ( like myself ) can stand the pain. If you don't eat your food like this you're probably just a pussy.

I should have you know females like hot foods to :c. Also Cayenne pepper is for the feint of heart try some roasted jalapenos kk.
You're all a bunch of leather-mouthed bastards.
In response to Ghost of ET
Ghost of ET wrote:
I should have you know females like hot foods to :c. Also Cayenne pepper is for the feint of heart try some roasted jalapenos kk.

Please. I have a container of ground Trinidad Scorpion pepper. I even ate one whole.

Milk does nothing for a pepper that hot. I was sucking on ice for 3 hours until the pain went away. The ground pepper used sparingly is great though.

I dislike eating my food when its hot, hard to enjoy it. I like it when its cool or cold for some reason haha.
In response to Darker Emerald
Darker Emerald wrote:
I dislike eating my food when its hot, hard to enjoy it. I like it when its cool or cold for some reason haha.

You aren't welcome here anymore. Gather your things and leave.
In response to Fugsnarf
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL You're crazy.
In response to Fugsnarf
If it doesn't hurt coming out, it obviously wasn't that good going in...

... God damn... that's quite a suggestive phrase that could be applied to so many, even worse statements...

"Phrasing!"