The Age Of Pirates

by Anthonyfile2
Based on a world of Adventure where you choose your role in the Pirate Age
ID:197535

Hey Guys, we are on our way to becoming a Featured Game! I invited LordAndrew on today to test out the game a bit, He gave me some suggestions, as well as some positive comments, We are now in the "In Development" section of games and will be there until I fix up the game a bit and meet his standards! Bear with me guys, it shouldn't be much longer. Anyways take care and Happy Gaming!
I don't think he does.
yes he does >_>
Of course he has permission, please don't come here trying to tear this game down just because you failed at recreating it, Koxmok >_>
Anthonyfile2 wrote:
Hey Guys, we are on our way to becoming a Featured Game! I invited LordAndrew on today to test out the game a bit, He gave me some suggestions, as well as some positive comments, We are now in the "In Development" section of games and will be there until I fix up the game a bit and meet his standards! Bear with me guys, it shouldn't be much longer. Anyways take care and Happy Gaming!

No shit Yut Put, Anthony was simply updating us on the progress of Age of Pirates become a featured game. Go attempt to troll elsewhere.
This isn't even approved by the source creator. Taitz approved Theultimategamez as the person able to use the source.
Wow, what do I find here. Taitz is not pleased, I thought those already died out long ago.