ID:1976278

i want to know why everyones purchasing the old SA and Spiria art when everyone has it and its free release since its on deviant art and why byond admins are letting them advertise it on byond. its like they are promoting anti creativity. it does nothing period to help out or inspire others. i just want to know others opinions on the situation. i think they should either be banned for this or told to stop
its also like Zane444 and ishuri suck so bad at making games they have to sell their old failed art just to pay their rent and be relevant or around their games are never fun.. its like they arent ever relevent with anything else besides that. its like oh i suck at games so ill sell my art to pay my rent since thats all its good for and encourage negative energy
encourage negative energy
shitpost other users for selling something they made
shitpost other users for having a product they can profit off of
shitpost other users for encouraging negative energy
Lmfao! This dude has no chill
Yut Put wrote:
what a savage

What a cabbage

No bread is safe
Not everybody's an artist and the main reason why programmers say they can't finish games is because of lack of art. You're an idiot, you don't know what Zane and Ishuri do all day. Maybe they're going to college and were like hey I have some old art that I made back in High School I can sell to pay for books. Think before you say stupid things especially about people you don't know.
This guy is goin in hella dry. But honestly i think no one here really cares, and secondly i never knew selling my art encouraged negativity, maybe i should stop.
I purchased the art from Spirit Age so that I had a jump start on assets so that I can hopefully actually push a project for release. I'll still have to pay someone to create more pixel art for me, but this way I already have a head start.

Just because something is on Deviant Art doesn't mean you have the right to use it in whatever you feel like doing. A part of the terms was that I, and only I would have exclusive rights to use, modify, and redistribute it with other team members. This is what I'm paying for, not to mention the legal right to make use of it.
Didn't realize selling assets I made were discouraged around here. My art was never made free resources so I can't possibly see how you came to that conclusion.
@GreatPirateEra, I was told that only I was being sold the art. Perhaps your sources are wrong.
The terms we made before the purchase were extremely clear. I made sure of that, so I'm sure there is nothing to worry about.

It's very possible that Kidpaddle didn't clarify the terms on the purchase before-hand. I see this happen all to often. You need to be clear on what the terms are and what it is you're actually paying for.
he came hard... i like this guy he speaks his mind even if he's wrong thats a trait i can respect.
Who me? xD.
Ehh it is bad if you're selling art and sources to more then one person lol. Ishuri sold SPIRRA source to a friend of mine for $1,000 and he still continued to post the art for sale on classified ads.**

of course he stopped and removed upon request.
Either way, Spirit Age's art will not continue to be resold. That was our agreement. If it was, I have ways of getting my money back. So in the end, it really doesn't matter.

I'm a man of my word, and I like to think I'm a respectable developer. Before you make deals with people, it is completely up to you both to discuss terms of said deal. If you simply buy a source from someone without any terms attached, you can expect that the work can be resold.
Laven he sold SA art the other day so idk what your talking about and the art is leaked on deviant art all of it if you want the link so it's like they made 2300$+ off the art the world has ... It's like damn can you actually make a game and stop selling art to be relevant. They legit played everyone for their money and I'm tired of the bs. Idc if people think I'm wrong it's wrong instead of adding a great game to the community they suck people's hard worked for money and trick people. Then they make a crappy game it makes no sense. I'm tired of this. Everyone has spiria and spirit ages art work all the frames everything. Make a actual game instead of this bs
Legit Zane and ishuri trolled the community hard and never make anything good it just looks nice
Of course everyone is going to cry but I know 5 people at least who have bought this shit and gotten played . Watch this post be taken down since beyond cares about the wrong stuff
Art being on deviant art doesn't matter, resources are easily extracted anyways. It's all about the legality and morality of it all.

Yeah he did sell it the other day. To me.
its not trolling if you created and its your property... you can sell your art and coding to anyone that wants to buy it i'd do the same thing unless i got an offer that would make me not sell it to other.
Page: 1 2