EPOCH

by Yut Put
A hard-core marriage between Zelda, Dark Souls, and the original Epic.
ID:1977313

I decided to make this game free to play, for no particular reason beyond just wanting more people to play and appreciate it. Extreme thanks to the 6 or so people who supported the game a few months ago when it came out.

Have fun.

byond://198.199.90.187:9978/ (24/7 server for now, IDK why this isn't showing up on the hub.)
Not going to lie... this is an excellent game, at least compared to 99% of the current crop on the website. It's simple, the first boss fight is a real kick in the ass and teaches you hit-and-run tactics are effective very early in the game.

The fluff, sounds, music, art style, everything non-mechanical about it just really hones in the atmosphere. It's just one of those Zelda-style dungeon crawlers that I absolutely adore.

Thank you for releasing this free-to-play.
sorry if the server lags, i might have to switch it back to champions of the holy grail. epoch should run fine on a variety of computers but sometimes it can have slight hiccups, largely due to the shortcomings of walk_to
In response to Yut Put
Yut Put wrote:
sorry if the server lags, i might have to switch it back to champions of the holy grail. epoch should run fine on a variety of computers but sometimes it can have slight hiccups, largely due to the shortcomings of walk_to

Ditch walk procs, bruh. It's all bout that step, bout that step; no walkin'.
Yut Put wrote: Extreme thanks to the 6 or so people who supported the game a few months ago when it came out.

<3
In response to Kumorii
Kumorii wrote:
Yut Put wrote:

Ditch walk procs, bruh. It's all bout that step, bout that step; no walkin'.

step_to also has the same issue
Which is?
Pretty polished.
Good going.