In response to Akto
Akto wrote:

Marriage!!

Akto 2 el33t
In response to Akto
I like that edit 8) might go with that
i feel no one knows how to over sexualize a woman... give this broad some class and hips.
In response to Southend_boi
Southend_boi wrote:
i feel no one knows how to over sexualize a woman... give this broad some class and hips.

Gotta make that body move.
In response to Kats
My walk state is similar to that. Thats why its not to easy for me to get the right legs without making them to curvy or to small i need a good balance
GreatPirateEra wrote:
I've seen that nude chick walking gif posted so many fucking times.. Can u get over it? It's not like its a godly animation that's worth praise.

Two things:

1. I've only posted it a handful of times at most in relevant conversation. This time it was just a mention of hips and class. Mostly in animation conversations, though as an example.

2. You seem really, really salty over my artwork for some reason. It really makes me want to post it more just to irritate you. It's not my best piece but it's been a good reference for a lot of things. You just seem like you're mad because you can't draw or animate. :P

You're new here, aren't you?
In response to Kats
Post just got real 8I
GreatPirateEra wrote:
you keep wanting to be praised for a piece of art that needs work itself

HUR HUR. HEY GUYS! LOOOK AT MY ARTT! I DID STUF TODAE!! LOOK AT ME GUYS! GUYS! HEY! GUYS! HEY! LISTEN! HEY! HEY! LISTEN! LOOK! LISTEN!
GreatPirateEra, FYI: You're being the asshole right now.

I've seen that nude chick walking gif posted so many fucking times.. Can u get over it

That is not how to start constructive criticism. That's being a dick.

Maybe I'm just being facetious right now, but I'm having too much fun.~ <3
GreatPirateEra wrote:
I don't see how posting it with the caption of "gotta make that body move" is relevant to this thread.

This just in, when someone says something about hips and someone else makes a post showing hips, it isn't relevant!
GreatPirateEra wrote:
I like how you ignored everything else that I stated and focused solely on "here's a hip reference". Maybe you should stop selectively choosing what to read and reply based on the entirety of what was written..

I like how you straw man my argument and then act as if it wasn't the basis for the rest of your argument, and also imply that it still isn't correct regardless.
I'm getting more and more use out of this block button every day.
In response to Kats
Kats wrote:
I'm getting more and more use out of this block button every day.

I need to remember more often that it exists, it saves me hassle.
as a large proponent of the block button i find it hilarious that greatpirateera was already on my ban list
The feet look huge. The legs look a little too long and spread. The head looks a little large, but all of that might be style choices.

Looks great regarldess!
In response to Rushnut
well its the same base used in the previous pics i wanted to make a base between chibi and regular.And ima fix the spacing.thanks 8)
Kind of looks like it has camel legs and feet. Also, the arms are a tad on the short side.
In response to Kats
Kats wrote:

HEY! HEY! LISTEN! LOOK! LISTEN!

I see what you did there..
Dont believe he asked u to 8I
Page: 1 2 3