EPOCH

by Yut Put
A hard-core marriage between Zelda, Dark Souls, and the original Epic.
ID:1977867

This is just a small patch with some new stuff sprinkled in, largely focused on increasing quality of life for players. I also will use this thread to detail any other patches that happen these next few days.

patch:

Fixed clockwerk's end game dungeon
Fixed chat
Added crown for magic users that gives mp
Added scimitar(long daggers, basically)
Added shurikens
Added poison gem
Added new super heavy armor
Added mini boss in Grizzly Grove
Added secret area to bloodbrood
poison gym leader pls
added the holy cowl: a good hood for mages that offers light
added Moon Armor
added Moon Helmet
added Moonlight Greatspear
made a change to spears so that they no longer have an active hitbox the entire duration they are out, and instead the hitbox is only active once the lunge happens(so it actually makes sense)
Polished Clockwerk a little bit
Blitzrael & Raizuul boss added
The Door now can be opened. This will lead to the end of the game.

For now, the main story will be considered "finished". This way, I don't have to worry about the fact that the game was previously not finished. Everything works pretty well, and I'm pretty happy with it. I hope you have as much fun dying as I did dying to get this done.

This doesn't mean I won't be updating the game at all, however. This world still has more room to grow :)
-added new area: inside of the Tower

-added new scoreboard which will keep track of the highest level you've ever been able to get a character to, regardless of what save file it was on. this adds metagame incentives for you guys to try and NG+ this fucker as many times as you can before it becomes impossible

-fixed a problem with the clockwerk boss where it had 1 hp
-made kumorii poison gem leader