ID:1979278

Hello, BYOND. With the Players, Makers, and Lurkers around, I decided to have a bit of fun. It's a Forum Game, posted in Off Topic to be sure it can stick, though if the Admins will message me first instead of taking it down completely and without warning if this isn't where it goes, that'd be great. Basically, it's the Forum Game Destroy the Godmodder, where players take on a Godmodding, reality bending monster, who adapts to every successful hit. However, as the title suggests, there's a thing, a twist. Instead of me simply saying "This doesn't hit, because he turned into Bacon and slithered away", I will instead roll, IRL, a standard 6 sided die, whether or not it hits depends on that. He will still adapt, though, so if something works, you can't do it again. Now, onto some rules I want to suggest.

1. No Player, through action or inaction, can join forces with, or help, the Godmodder. EDIT/AFTERTHOUGHT: You can help him, just don't expect him to help you.

2. The Godmodder has full authority to cheat, he is a Godmodding psycho, after all.

3. You can do anything, really, even Godmod yourself, however don't expect that to work.

So, that's everythi-OH, right. The Godmodder can also spawn crap. Like Giant Skeletons, or Creepy Dolls made of Acid and Bacon.

Godmodder HP: 50/50
I should probably say a few more things that I forgot to mention.

1. You can only have two posts, or two "turns" of actions, to keep Spam out. After the turn where what happens, like the Godmodder pummeling you into Cement, you can post two more times then.

2. The OG that made Destroy the Godmodder a thing is Mr. TT2000 on the Minecraft Forums, and there is a Roll to Destroy the Godmodder on Bay12, run by bigjaredmonkey, though the Original Game is over, and the Bay12 version hasn't updated for a year, so yeah.

3. Do not expect attacks to do more than 1 HP of damage (Godmodder, remember?), though 2 HP or even 3 HP of damage can be done with the right balance of a creative attack, and a lucky 5 or 6 on the roll. (Even though it runs on roll vs roll, for example 6 v. 1 would mean you hit him for three. There will be descriptions and stuff, but that's the gist.)
I spawn a giant cabbage.
In response to Kozuma3
Kozuma3 wrote:
I spawn a giant cabbage.

COME ON, GREATNESS942, ROLL THE FRICKIN DICE!

You know what? You're fired, Greatness. You're taking too long. YOU HAD ONE JOB, GREATNESS. ONE JOB. AND YOU SCREWED IT UP. AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME TO WAIT ON YOU TO ROLL THE DICE!

I have taken the liberty of rolling Google dice. Observe:

I assume this means your giant cabbage is slightly more formidable than average. WELL PLAYED, CABBAGEMANCER!

But, you have failed to factor in the power of the Nexian Warstaff! BY THE POWER VESTED IN ME BY DEVELOPOUS-SAMA-SAN, I HEREBY CALL UPON THE ASSISTANCE OF THE ANCIENT NEXUS SPIRITS! HEED MY REQUEST, O GREAT SOULS OF YONDER, AND AID ME IN MY RIGHTEOUS ENDEAVORS!
Sorry I'm late. Sleep trouble(I.E. I was sleeping). Anyway.

Kozuma3 attempts to spawn a giant cabbage (2) but the cabbage never comes.

Empirez then attempts to use the Nexian Warstaff (4), you aquire the Warstaff, but must wait next turn to use it.

The Godmodder attempts to spawn some old friends. (1) All he can spawn is the neutral (and useless) Acidic Bacon Creepy Puppet from TT2000's masterpiece. The ABCP is still wearing the "I heart the Godmodder" T-Shirt.

(Also, EmpireZ, I do appreciate the help, assuming there are more turns, if I don't roll the die by 1:15 Central Standard Time, you can roll and give results. I was going to use your roll for the Giant Cabbage, but I already brought a die over to the computer.)

Acidic Bacon Creepy Puppet (Neutral) HP: 25/25
I spawn a giant cabbage.
You once again attempt the Giant Cabbage (4). A normal sized cabbage appears and gives you a note, saying "3 Turns for Giantism".

The Godmodder once again attempts to spawn old friends (6) and manages to spawn three monsters! The Terror Enderman (a Terror is a giant, an Enderman is from Minecraft) a Terror Skeleton, and the Anti Chuck Norris Turret, battered and charred. Summons take normal damage, meaning more damage then the Godmodder, which is good due to how much health summons have.

PASSIVE ROLL (5) BYOND manages to stay running, but now, passives are at play.

Terror Enderman HP: 1,000/1,000 (Pro-Godmodder)

Terror Skeleton HP: 550/550 (Pro-Godmodder)

Anti Chuck Norris Turret HP: 39/2,000 (Pro-Godmodder)

Cabbage HP: 10/10 (Anti-Godmodder)

Acidic Bacon Creepy Puppet HP: 25/25 (Neutral)
Time out. Am I battling the cabbage brothers or the Godmodder?
You're fighting the Godmodder, there's just a lot of cabbage.

Also, there's a thing I wanted to introduce that I had forgotten about. You can use more then one post to "charge" a summon, or "charge" a summon's attack, as you have direct control over your summons. You can charge as long as you want, to a maximum of 10 posts.

So, want me to roll you using your new Warstaff?

Also, Passive Roll! (3) BYOND remains active, but a glitch could remove one faction's summons, players left, Godmodder right. (5 v 5) Both Factions remain fully charged.
Yes. The thing is, there's no laws within the Nexian Code of Conduct that state that cabbage is an acceptable entity. It is my job as the High Frog Sage within the Nexian Council to vanquish the cabbage before continuing onto the Godmodder.

Now that I have my Nexian Warstaff equipped, I would like to smash the cabbage to smithereens.
Well dang. Alright then.

Empirez attempts to smash the cabbage. Using a (2) he misses, and the cabbage laughs at him.

Because one turn has passed, the cabbage increases to a Big Cabbage

The Godmodder attempts to spawn a new summon that he hasn't made before (5) and spawns the dreaded SS13 Clown! He honks.

The Terror Enderman attempts to destroy the puppet, (1 v 6) and misses, and hurts himself punching the ground! The ABCP counter attacks, (1 v 1) and trips over himself.

The Terror Skeleton attempts to beat the cabbage to death, (2 v 2) and straight up misses, while the cabbage rolls around. The Big Cabbage then attempts to counter attack, (6 v 1) and rolls into the T-Skeleton's head, knocking it off of the T-Skeleton's body. You can guess what happened after. Due to that success, the Big Cabbage automatically grows to Giant Cabbage.

BYOND Stability Roll! (5) BYOND stays active.

Terror Enderman HP: 992/1,000 (Pro-Godmodder)

Anti Chuck Norris Turret HP: 40/2,000 (Pro-Godmodder, Healing)

SS13 Clown HP: 75/75 (Pro-Godmodder)

Giant Cabbage HP: 2,000/2,000 (Anti-Godmodder)

Acidic Bacon Creepy Puppet HP: 25/25 (Neutral)
Wait, how come his cabbage gets to transform into a Big Cabbage but I can't get a Big Nexian Warstaff? Exactly whose side are you on here?
i summon the tsar bomba three seconds before detonation on the godmodder's friends
Guys we can't all be summoners, one of you has to pick a new class. I mean come on, there's Warrior, Archer, Thief, I mean come on guys. Do better guys.
In response to EmpirezTeam
i'm a timemancer. i warp time to take objects away and bring them to the present, or any time i want.
Crap, I made a post about the rolls, and gave Empirez a bigger staff. Oh well.

Empirez gets a bigger Nexian Warstaff.

Vrocaan,(4) you deal heavy damage...to the Terror Enderman. It doesn't die, but it gets stunned long enough to let the ABCP escape.

Speaking of the Acidic Bacon Creepy Puppet, it runs away from the fight to...I don't know, smoke weed? Sure, why not.

The Godmodder realizes that no one's faffing about and upgrades the Space Station 13 Clown. (2) The Clown doesn't upgrade, because he's stubborn.

The T-Enderman is stunned for this turn.

The SS13 Clown attempts to steal the Big Nexian Warstaff. (4) He grapples with Empirez for it. Next turn will be a versus roll for the Warstaff!

The Giant Cabbage attacks the T-Enderman (5 v 4-2) and deals a massive chest wound! The T-Enderman is so heavily wounded, he only has 10 health left! ( I would let Kozuma do his actions, but he never gave me any.)

The Anti Chuck Norris Turret heals some more.

BYOND Stability Roll! (6) A system moderator patches most of BYOND's serious problems! No more BYOND Stability Rolls for 5 turns (because there will be more bugs, but there's no problem with that, I love BYOND.)

T-Enderman HP: 10/1,000 (Pro-Godmodder, stunned for 2 turns)

Anti Chuck Norris Turret HP: 41/2,000 (Pro-Godmodder, Healing)

SS13 Clown HP: 75/75 (Pro-Godmodder)

Giant Cabbage HP: 2,000/2,000 (Anti-Godmodder)

Acidic Bacon Creepy Puppet HP: 25/25 (Neutral, Smoking Weed)

In response to Vrocaan
Vrocaan wrote:
i'm a timemancer. i warp time to take objects away and bring them to the present, or any time i want.

bullshit.

Your name is Sebastian Swiftbow the Archer. Your special abilities are as follows:

1. Trick Shot: You do a barrel roll and simultaneously fire an arrow at an enemy. Because you can't possibly barrel roll and accurately fire an arrow at the same time, this attack has a 100% chance to miss every time it is used. That's why it's called trick shot. It tricks you into believing you're being useful.

2. Triple Shot: You stand in one spot for 3 seconds, loading 3 arrows onto your bow. Any attacks onto you will interrupt the ability from channeling. Also, if the amount of arrows in your quiver is less than 3, you may not cast this ability.

Your quiver can only hold 2 arrows at a time.

3. Place Trap: You plant a trap anywhere on the battlefield. The traps are invisible to everyone - including you, which means you can step on your own trap if you don't remember where you placed it.

The Archer class has short term memory loss.

NOW PLAY THE GAME, DAMNIT.
Oh, dang! More posts! Huh. Also, hahahaha, that class, though! Hmm, might have to use that. Also, is no one going to comment on the fact that a cabbage killed a 10 foot tall, bow and arrow wielding skeleton by rolling into his head? I did not expect that to happen, and I'm the GM.

4 turns until new BYOND bugs.

Empirez doesn't class change, as he's grappling with the SS13 Clown!

Vrocaan class changes to Time Mancer, his summons are restriced to IRL Historical Items and Characters.

The T-Enderman is still stunned.

The SS13 Clown grapples for the Warstaff. (4 v 1) The SS13 Clown steals the Warstaff, gaining immense power! Suddenly, he glows bright green, as that glow takes over his color scheme, his mask changing from a normal Clown Makeup esque look, to an Alien Abomination! The SS13 Clown has evolved to a Cluwne! He decides to battle both sides, as his immense power makes him far stupider. Empirez can of course get his staff back, but he needs to get it from a Cluwne. Yeah...

The Anti Chuck Norris Turret heals some more.

The Giant Cabbage attempts to finish off the T-Enderman. (6 v 2-2) The T-Enderman gets hit in the chest by the Giant Cabbage, causing the T-Enderman to explode into purple blood. This also upgrades the Giant Cabbage, transforming it into a magic Summoning Cabbage!

The ABCP stops smoking and sits next to the Godmodder once more.

The Godmodder attempts to bring the Cluwne to his side (1 v 4) but the Cluwne refuses and brings the staff down on the Godmodder, dealing the first point of damage! The Godmodder puts on a Helmet and Armor set, to prevent injury due to big Nexian Warstaffs.

Godmodder HP: 49/50

Anti Chuck Norris Turret (Pro-Godmodder, healing)

Cluwne HP: 1,050/1,050 (Chaotic Neutral, carrying the big Nexian Warstaff)

Summoning Cabbage HP: 3,000/3,000 (Anti-Godmodder)

Acidic Bacon Creepy Puppet HP: 25/25 (True/Lawful Neutral)
Godmodding Turn Post.

The Godmodder gets an extra turn to summon new peeps. He needs it, Cluwnes are too screwy to Godmod.

The Godmodder attempts to summon the insane, but awesome King of Lunacy. (5) It works, and the King of Lunacy appears.

Deadpool has been added to the Pro-Godmodder's team, with HP of 2,000! His healing factor has been deactivated. "Wait? Why can't I have my healing factor? Without it, I can't crush that freakin' cabbage!" Because I said so.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12