The floran warrior tries to steal the cabbage staff from kozuma3
Sure, I am okay with all of this.

(1) KaioChao turns into a Mystic Chao.

(5) All of BYOND transforms into Cabbage. All of next turn, the only words will be Cabbage.

Ancient Floran Warrior attempts to counter-cept the Cabbage Staff before the Cabbage Words thing happens. (3) He manages to nab the Staff, but Cabbage Cabbage Cabbage. Cabbage? Cabbage...

(Have to put this in Parenthesis to prevent all the words turning into Cabbage, I'm pausing the game until I get votes on Rebooting, if so New Thread, if so BYOND or Bay12. So far it's 1 vote BYOND Continuing, 0 votes literally anything else. Voting will end when I declare my going to bed-ness. In the meanwhile, you can do OOC and non-Turn Altering rolls, like the cabbage thing.)
I declare Potato55 gets executed for even mentioning the cabbage staff without my blessings.
no the floran would be executed but he poofs into air before it happened
Cabbages can't poof nor talk.
forgot about the cabbage thing but cabbages cant execute cabbages cabbage cabbeg cabbeg
I AM THE ONE WHO CABBAGE
(1 v 4) Yeah, the Floran (Starbound Race, just in case) escapes, and Cabbage? Cabbage CABBAGE! (TRANSLATION: Koz farts. Why does that keep happening? Wait, the word thing's still happening? Mother of GOD!) Cabbage, Cabbage Cabbage Cabbage. (TRANSLATION: Well, at least we've got plenty of time before voting ends.)

Cabbage, Cabbage Cabbage, Cabbage Cabbage Cabbage Cabbages. (TRANSLATION: Jesse, I am, the one who knocks.)
one nice grammar 2 the floran is a plant so...
I vote that this post game should keep going I have no complaints but just speaking for me
(So, does that mean you're voting to keep the main Roll to Destroy the Godmodder going on BYOND, rather than starting the game from the beginning on either this thread, staying with BYOND, or moving to Bay12) Cabbage. (TRANSLATION: Cabbage.)
Cabbage cabbage cabbage. ( I think we should continue, this is going great :} )
Cabbage, Cabbage's Cabbage Cabbage Cabbages Cabbage Cabbage Cabbage Cabbage Cabbage Cabbage. (So, that's 2 votes keeping the Main Game going as it is on BYOND.) Cabbage. (Sweet.)
Saitama-cabbage's gazebo business is booming with Larry as the mascot. He wishes to sell his business for permanent godmod so he can move on to making whatever other structures he wishes forever.
(Cabbage) ((5) You manage to get permanent Godmod, so long as both Saitama and Larry stay Non-Combatants when the game starts back up tomorrow. Gazebo making goes to...well, see, I don't know if I should keep story ELEMENTS, like the Game God, Game Gear, and what I'd planned the Godmodder to have done in the Portal, intact. Though, judging by the votes, it seems like a given. I mean, I can't continue the game without those lingering like spare thread, you know? Actually, that came out of nowhere, where was I? Oh, yes, Saitama gives his Gazebo Making Business to...actually, Fugsnarf, you pick.)
Cabbage.. ( I demand a cut in the profits. )
"hey fuck ur cabbage," I yell as I run by Kozuma, smacking a cabbage out of his hand
In response to Konlet
Konlet wrote:
"hey fuck ur cabbage," I yell as I run by Kozuma, smacking a cabbage out of his hand

YOU HAVE ANGERED THE GREAT CABBAGEMANCER!!!!
(I turn konlet into lettuce)
(Cabbage.) (4) It'll take until the game starts back up tomorrow, but Kon will e lettuce-ed. Lettuced? Lettuceied? Whatever.)
zura wants to know if he could have his gazeboe company and make the thing people have to pay SOULS
Page: 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12