I ment fugsnarf's
If Fugsnarf's ok with it, yeah.

Alright, I'm shutting down for the night, the game will, of course, continue tomorrow with the new changes to make everything a (possibly) fun game. However, I still have no idea how I'm going to do so, so...last call for votes!

Vote Options:

Should we Reboot to the beginning, or should we continue where we left off?

If we do Reboot, should we start a new thread, or stay in this one?

If we make a new thread, should we stay on the BYOND Forums, or will I move to the Bay12 Forums?

Regardless of any options, do you guys want to keep fighting the Godmodder, or do you want another Antagonist to step in?

So far, we have 2 votes for Continuing from the latest turn, and staying in this thread, and BYOND.
I already sold the company to Greatness942 for perm godmod, so it's his call instead.
That's right! You did!

Sure, Potato55. The Gazebo Building shop now belongs to Player Potato55 and Characters: Ancient Floran Warrior and Zura.
I think you need to set more accurate parameters for the game. At the moment the game boils down to "Player says a thing and then sees if it works based off what Greatness rolls". Which isn't much of a game.

Rules like "You can only interact with things on the enemies team" or something, unsure.
Hmm, yeah, you have a point.

Alright, going with the "Players First" changes (My God, I am now EA.) Here's new rules! Most of the rules from the OP will still apply.

1. Players may spawn any Character from any fictional universe. They may also spawn Characters from Real Life, and may create Original Characters.

2. Players must do a Direct Action, such as attacking the Titular Antagonist, and then do an action as one of the Summons. Such as, "Fugsnarf attempts to build a Gazebo, then Saitama would like to help him, giving him a -1 to Building Time." That sort of thing.

3. Players may create Weapons, like the Math Staff and the Nexian Warstaff, and Armor, like Leather Armor and Mjonir Mk. IV Armor. They may create Items, such as Health Potions, but Item Shops may circumvent the chance that an Item Summon may fail.

4. Less things shall require a roll. For example, you can simply use an Item Shop or a Weapon Shop to get something. Currency either runs on the Enemy's Souls, or Nex. You must summon Characters, but it will always succeed. Rolling will only determine (4) when they get there, (5 or 6) if they bring anyone, (1) don't make it there, or (2,3)...I have no idea what 2 or 3 would do...and that's why you have players!

5: You must declare betrayal if you wish to join the Godmodder. This will not require a roll, but you must either heal a Pro-Godmodder, or attack an Anti-Godmodder, both of which do require rolls. The Godmodder will still not help you, but there is a 50% Chance he won't kill you...better to be ignored by your boss then to be murdered by him?

6. There will be more to do then fight. There will now be more actions, such as Charging Attacks (declare a charge, then wait X number of turns, then Attack gets a +X when doing something), Guarding, (You take any blows for an ally toward yourself) Healing, (Self Explanatory) and Passive Actions. (Stuff like Item Buying, building Bases and Structures for shops and defensive bonuses, etc.)

7. The Game will work on a different Health System. Don't worry, whatever happened to them will remain, but...well, I did say my inspiration was Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, didn't I? (That was a Hint, I'm using their Health System, go ahead and read up on it)

And that's that. Now to tally the votes...2 votes keeping the current game going, on this thread, on BYOND...0 votes everything else...huh.

Now then, Players First! Select your actions!
Wait, actually.

Does anyone actually want to keep playing? Will these new rules help to bring fun and enjoyment into the game? I don't really know. Can you guys give me one more chance to make something fun?
And I just realized that people have, you know, jobs...wow, I suck at time management.
I still wanna play, I'm just waiting for other people to do stuff for me to interact with. Otherwise I'd be here all day and I have programming to do >:[
In response to Rushnut
True, man. True. But like I said, people have jobs, or people have schooling. We just have to be patient. Go ahead and do your programming, man. I know I need to catch up on it. I know you might mean that you have to do it for your job, but I still understand how much time it could take.

I'm actually busy with something right now, so I'm okay with the wait.
My fusing with the minions, my attack with them, and then my diffusing that made them stronger never occurred...
In response to Pokemonred200
You did fuse with them, they became the UltraMinion. You can't just deal 48 Pure Damage, seeing as how the Godmodder would have been killed too quickly. No Roller Minions were alive at that point. When the next turn starts, I will gladly split off the UltraMinion into 10 Casters and 12 Melee. Sound good?
And I'm done with the thing I was busy with. I really hope people still want to play this. Anyway, anyone who is playing, go ahead and post actions. The Game will continue, even if it's absolutely required to move to Bay12. I refuse defeat. In fact, I challenge it.
Saitama uses godmod to create peace in the middle east.
Alright. Saitama uses his Godmodding powers (+2) to create peace in the Middle East. (1+2) He creates peace in some parts of the Middle East, but some parts still remain in the offensive. (Effect: None, unless the fight progresses to a location in the Middle East.)

Note: Godmodding Bonus should be higher.
zura summons soul minions for the price of 5 souls 5 melle minons and 5 mage minions melle minions do 20 attack damage mage minions can heal other minions and do 15 damage with soul blasts zura now has 35 souls every soul gives him plus 5 damage and speed and plus 2 hp since he has a sword that dose 15 damage he now dose 190 damage and that's also how fast he is he has 1,260 hp just as a reminder he has a shop the price is souls for really anything he will kill people for you if he can he will sell you stuff potions wepons guns heads ammo masks gazebos cloaks armored cloaks tentacles armor you get the idea so come buy some stuff just hope you got SOULS
zuras race is THE NINE with tentacles comeing out of his face with yellow fiery eyes a face showerd with darkness with a unknown past he get things from unknown places he feasts on souls of the people and animals he gets stronger and stronger faster and faster he can be your friend or he can kill you in a blink of a devil's eye you better not make him mad
Pretty nice background, but I want to say a few things.

1. Damage Values are random, with the Attack Roll being a factor. Basically, here's how it works.

1=Botch. It fails, you either tie with a 1, or fail with 2 or higher.

2=Fail. If the defense is a 1, you win, but otherwise, you fail. Bad Damage.

3=Partial Success. Eh Damage. Pretty Self Explanatory.

4=Patient Success. With Non-Attacks, it takes a few turns. With Attacks, okay damage.

5=Success. Good Damage, with an Insta-Kill if defense is 1.

6=Powerful Success. Self-Explanatory. Insta-Kill if defense is 1, enough damage to mean your opponent is essentially walking, battered meat if 2, Awesome Damage otherwise.

Now, that was the old HP system. With the new damage system...yeah, kinda similar.

2. You can only upgrade health if you have the Increase Health Potion. You can, at least now, only acquire one from killing an enemy.

3. Melee is spelled Melee.

Now then, let's look at the post, because you have no punctuation.

20-5= A total of 15 Souls belonging to Zura.

Zura's Race Updated to the Nine.

Zura now recognized as a Soul Consumer. He may now upgrade his stats using Souls...which means he now has 1,260 Health Points, or HP.

(2) Your 5 Caster Minions and 5 Melee Minions don't show, unless you spend 5 more Souls. They like Souls.

I reread the post, and I noticed you sell heads...mind telling us what the Heads do?
fine I spend 5 more souls and I had 40 souls just I forgot to correct the numbers after I rememberd because I sold 140 donut roles for 20 and the floran gave me 20 so now I have 25 souls and can I atleast get an extra like plus 1 to my roll for the damage up thing scince I cant just get more damage
oh heads they give plus hp there is a luck one one just is to be stupid like a Halloween mask one lets you take a dump on a corpse and one that makes you super scary
Page: 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12