i call forth nazi scientists and the sleep disorder patients from the annals of time
I spawn a wave of 10 roller minions and 17 Super Minions.
#RIPNexus
Dang! Didn't expect anyone to keep playing! Wow, you guys are awesome! Also, you can directly attack people, Vrocaan did it by directly bringing down the freakin' Tsar Bomba!

3 turns until BYOND bugs reappear.

Vrocaan uses his Time Mancer powers to aquire Nazi Scientists and patients with sleep disorders from the 1940s. (4) A note falls into his lap that says "3 turns, horrible Nazi experiments underway."

Pokémonred spawns 10 roller minions and 17 superminions. (4) A note falls into his lap as well, saying "Workers Union. We want you to pay Deadpool to join us. Do it in 3 turns or we aint coming."

The Summoning Cabbage attempts to summon someone to do battle against Deadpool.(4, huh, I swear I am rolling a die) A note appears floating in front of him saying "2 turns, Mr. and Mrs. Cake have a few errands they need me to run."

The Acidic Bacon Creepy Puppet reads the Godmodder a lovely poem, (6) which not only heals him, but allows the Godmodder to make a Roll-less action.

The Cluwne uses the big Nexian Warstaff on the Acidic Bacon Creepy Puppet, (2 v 2) attempting to break the Puppet's skull, however the Cluwne misses. The Puppet attempts his first attack, (1 v 6) which causes the Puppet to take a step forward to the Cluwne, however he then craps his pants...literally. He runs away, to (possibly) never be seen again.

The Anti Chuck Norris Turret heals (5) and gets a huge health boost.

The Godmodder and Deadpool both try to attack the Summoning Cabbage (5 v 5) (5 v 4). The Godmodder's attack gets blocked, but Deadpool uses one of his Katana to swing at the S-Cabbage, knocking a few leaves off. The Godmodder then uses his Roll-less action to banish the S-Cabbage for (4 x 2) 8 turns!

Godmodder HP: 50/50

Anti Chuck Norris Turret HP: 1,945/2,000 (Pro-Godmodder)

Deadpool HP: 2,000/2,000 (Getting paid by the Godmodder)

Summoning Cabbage HP: 2,950/3,000 (Anti-Godmodder. In stasis for 8 turns.)

Cluwne HP: 1,050/1,050 (Chaotic Neutral, carrying the big Nexian Warstaff)
I run in and charge using my dual-wielded Micro-Uzis! Each of my minions gets a buff and ally attack speed has been doubled.
Hmm, alrighty then. But you need to pick a target. So, who is it you're shooting?
I shrink Kozuma's giant cabbage.
In response to Vrocaan
Vrocaan wrote:
i call forth nazi scientists and the sleep disorder patients from the annals of time

If Nazis could help me with my narcolepsy, I might have a slightly higher respect for Nazis.
Alrighty, then. One turn shall pass anyway.

Pokémonred charges in with Micro-Uzis against the Godmodder (2 v 6). The Godmodder laughs and sends the bullets back, destroying the Uzis

Konlet attempts to shrink Kozuma's Giant Cabbage, but as it has transcended Giant Cabbage, and is also in stasis, it automatically fails.

2 turns until Nazi Scientists and Sleep Disorder Patients.

2 turns until BYOND regains GLItche39des.

1 turn until Pinkie Pie

2 turns until Roller and Super Minions (because the whole "pay Deadpool" thing might be tedious).

7 turns until the Summoning Cabbage escapes Stasis.

The Anti Chuc4endpwq03glitchesoutdn803qb.

The Godmodder is stunned for this turn, due to sheer fear at the Anti Chuck Norris Turret glitching out.

Deadpool attempts to stop Pinkie Pie from being summoned (5 v 5) but fails. 1 turn until Pinkie Pie.

The Cluwne attempts to kill the Summoning Cabbage while it's in Stasis! (6 v 5-1) The Cluwne does a lot of damage, enough that I can say that the S-Cabbage is only barely hanging on!

Godmodder HP: 50/50

Deadpool HP: 2,000/2,000 (Getting paid by the Godmodder)

223ishalldestroytheoperator223 HP: 0/2,000 (Anti-Operator)

Summoning Cabbage HP: 300/3,000 (Anti-Godmodder, in stasis)

Cluwne HP: 1,050/1,050 (Chaotic Neutral, wielding the big Nexian Warstaff)

i create a rip in time to hail m795 artillery shells on the godmodder and his forces
YOU'RE NOT A TIME MANCER YOU'RE AN ARCHER NAMED SEBASTIAN SWIFTBOW, OBEY THE RULES
T-time mancer? Excuse me but it's ach-chually called a chronomancer, gosh.
I use the death beam to cut godmodder's HP in half.
Alright, well all Hell's gonna break loose, so yeah.

Vrocaan spawns in the shells, (3) and they land alright...on the Roller and Super Minions, and the Nazi Scientists. But not Pinkie Pie or the S-Cabbage, strangely enough, but regardless, (5 v 2) The Roller and Super Minions lose a large number of their party, but they do arrive on the Battlefield early, so yeah. (3 v 6) The Nazis and their Sleep Patients hide in a bombed out hovel that's just conveniently there. They also arrive on the Battlefield early. Fun.

PokémonRed uses Frieza's Death Beam on the Godmodder (3 v 1) He actually manages to take care of 1 HP, but that's it. I rolled a 3 for you, after all. And he is a Godmodder.

Pinkie Pie arrives on her Party Cannon, laughing and jumping around!

6 turns until the S-Cabbage goes free.

1 turn until 223223223223

The Anti Chuck Norris Turret explodes, (5 v 5) and the Pro-Godmodder Forces dodge the shrapnel.

Deadpool attempts to stab Pinkie Pie (1 v 4), but before he can get close enough, Pinkie punches him in the face with her left hoof. Yikes.

Sebastian Swiftbow appears, saying "Now who dare blaspheme, and claim me for someo-wait, when did I get here?"

Cluwne and The Godmodder both attempt to finish off the S-Cabbage (3 v 2) (5 v 6) The Cluwne batters the S-Cabbage with the big Nexian Warstaff that he stole from Empirez, knocking off a few more bits. The Godmodder tries to defy the Die, and tries to kill the S-Cabbage. I tell him to knock that crap off, and because of the 6, the S-Cabbage breaks out of Stasis.

Godmodder HP: 49/50

Deadpool HP: 1,999/2,000 (Getting Paid by the Godmodder)

Summoning Cabbage HP: 225/ 3,000 (Anti-Godmodder)

Pinkie Pie HP: 1,000/1,000 (Anti Godmodder)

Roller Minions HP: 2/10 (Anti-Godmodder, 1 HP=1 Minion)

Super Minions HP: 10/17 (Anti-Godmodder, 1 HP=1 Minion)

Nazi Scientists HP: 25/25 (Anti-Godmodder, 1 HP=1 Scientist)

Sleep Disorder Patients HP: 5/5 (Anti-Godmodder, 1=1)

Sebastian Swiftbow HP: 900/900 (Has no idea where he is.)

Cluwne HP: 1,050/1,050 (Chaotic Neutral)

223 HP: 223insurmountable222
I summon 15 melee minions and 14 caster minions to aid the roller minions and super minions in battle. BUT WAIT! I smite the dragon, giving me a sharper blade to damage the godmodder.
Since I have no idea what dragon you're talking about, I won't let a turn go by, but I will add the new minions.

Melee Minions HP: 15/15 (Anti-Godmodder, 1=1)

Caster Minions HP: 14/14 (Anti-Godmodder, 1=1)

1 turn unt223iarrive223
I take Kozuma's giant cabbage and give him a normal-sized cabbage.
I god mod the god modder such that the god modder can no longer god mod. /game
I summon the mighty Gazebo.

A Gazebo cannot be killed. It is the ultimate fighting machine.
i attempt to class change to... iunno, a true dinomancer ninja lord.
I summon a few bags of fertilizer, a bag of tulip bulbs, a spade, a trowel and some railroad ties. I begin installing a lovely flower bed around the outside of my gazebo carefully, and arranging the tulip bulbs so that they will sprout with a colorful, yet aesthetically pleasing pattern.

You just wait until spring. These tulips are going to be GLORIOUS.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 12