TRANSCEND

by Exentriks Gaming
TRANSCEND
A single-player adventure series. Rated T for Teen.
In response to Konlet
Haha where??
In response to Exentriks Gaming
*NSFW*
In response to Konlet
Lmao... good eye.
omai, great art, great everything and those butterflies.
I love ur art style the use of colors is amazing don't let any one say different. 8)
Well, I've looked at all your gif's/picture's closely. And I do have to say that I like the eyes in the tree's at the login screen.

I like how you can still see yourself as you walk under stuff. IE the one at the Bridge with Aku. As you walk under it.

I also like how you can see the star's and the moon's reflection in the water at the Aku scene.

Everything looks like its made by a once in a life time coder.
In response to SC3PTR3
SC3PTR3 wrote:
Well, I've looked at all your gif's/picture's closely. And I do have to say that I like the eyes in the tree's at the login screen.

I like how you can still see yourself as you walk under stuff. IE the one at the Bridge with Aku. As you walk under it.

I also like how you can see the star's and the moon's reflection in the water at the Aku scene.

Everything looks like its made by a once in a life time coder.

I'm so glad you noticed all those little details, I think most people just skim right through it. I'm really trying to make this game so the more you look at it the more little things you will find, which is a lot of fun. It's also that much more rewarding to run into the one or two who actually notice them :}

edit: also I'm not sure if you can see it in the gif of the login screen but the little eyes also blink :D
In response to Byonamous
Byonamous wrote:
I love ur art style the use of colors is amazing don't let any one say different. 8)

Haha thank you! But thankfully so far everyone has been really positive with the art feedback, I haven't run into any bad comments... YET.
The art is awe-inspiring and honestly the best art I've seen in a BYOND game. I say this with the utmost respect + some jealousy. Haha

Develop on bro!
In response to RoxasX-San
Thanks a lot good sir! That's definitely some high praise and I really appreciate it. Good luck to you as well!
Exentriks Gaming wrote:
Thanks a lot good sir! That's definitely some high praise and I really appreciate it. Good luck to you as well!

Like, I guess what I said didn't properly convey the message, but I intended to say something parallel to what Roxas said.

This isn't good art, this isn't even great art, it's absolutely ASTOUNDING art. It's easily the best pixel art I've seen, not just in a BYOND game, but probably of any game that uses pixel art ever.

Now, don't get me entirely wrong, there are a few things that I could critique about it (The tree has very little shading and looks extremely flat, for example, and I assume the tents are a WIP because whilst great, they're not up to the standard set in previous screenshots.), it's not PERFECT. But it is absolutely incredible regardless.

Make this game, take it to a game developer and use it to showcase your skill, and they'll ask how much you want to be paid.
In response to Rushnut
Rushnut wrote:
Exentriks Gaming wrote:

Like, I guess what I said didn't properly convey the message, but I intended to say something parallel to what Roxas said.

This isn't good art, this isn't even great art, it's absolutely ASTOUNDING art. It's easily the best pixel art I've seen, not just in a BYOND game, but probably of any game that uses pixel art ever.

Now, don't get me entirely wrong, there are a few things that I could critique about it (The tree has very little shading and looks extremely flat, for example, and I assume the tents are a WIP because whilst great, they're not up to the standard set in previous screenshots.), it's not PERFECT. But it is absolutely incredible regardless.

Make this game, take it to a game developer and use it to showcase your skill, and they'll ask how much you want to be paid.

Oh wow... This comment left me dumbfounded. THANK YOU so much Rushnut, this made my week. Although I won't take the credit for best pixel art game ever lol( that's a bit of a stretch), I really do appreciate that you see this game up there. And yeah I agree with you on the tree(I've been meaning to go back and rework it) and the Spartan World is still entirely a WIP so there's much to be done. It is comments like this that can help me make it "PERFECT"!.

Thank you once again though, you guys have been really supportive and have been giving me awesome positive feedback. So far everywhere I have this game up, everyone has loved it so that's really helping with the motivation. I'll be sure to finish this game!
Page: 1 2