Rushnut, it's more annoying that you comment about being tempted to rant than just doing it. Please just voice your opinions or leave.
only sheep who cant handle the harsh truths of life have xooxer blocked

:^)
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
only sheep who cant handle the harsh truths of life have xooxer blocked

:^)

Well :^)'d. You've earned that one.
See, Skyrim was good but I always felt obligated to play which isn't necessarily a good thing. The combat system kinda ruined it for me. It was too clunky and generic to enjoy long-term. Every conflict felt the same, save for scenery. Great game, Witcher 3 just did it better, and Fallout 4 even betterer.

Most every conflict in Fallout 4 so far feels organic and evenly-matched. Where in Skyrim you could stand still and whack your enemies until they died, if you try that in Fallout, you're more often than not going to die. lol
The #1 complaint with the witcher 3 was the combat :c.
I never really understood that. I found it pretty intuitive and quite engaging. It might be that I'm just used to more engaging combat from playing Dark Souls so much, though. And frankly, The Witcher's combat doesn't quite compare to that even.
Really? Witcher 3's combat was one of my favorite aspects. Especially with how diverse the enemies were.

... that and dismembering my foes was incredibly satisfying.
I love bloodborne's combat (i personally don't like dark souls combat to slow :P) but the witcher 3's combat doesnt seem very right for me :c. I guess i can see why some would like it though :P.
In response to Ghost of ET
Ghost of ET wrote:
I love bloodborne's combat (i personally don't like dark souls combat to slow :P) but the witcher 3's combat doesnt seem very right for me :c. I guess i can see why some would like it though :P.

I haven't played Bloodborne but I really want to. The gloomy Victorian-esque setting has my name written all over it. lol
Neat little note: The female main character is voiced from the girl who voice jack from mass effect.

-----------------------------------------------------------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84YXPw4htnQ
It was canon till disney disowned all canon materials except the movies and the cartoons.

This teddy bear thing seems to be a running gag. I've seen teddy bears in strange positions all over. In fact I saw two of them in the missionary one.

This isn't even my picture -- I wish I screenshotted, but someone else already found it luckily.
Those teddy bears freak me the fuck out...

Oh, and when the Brotherhood came to the Commonwealth with their fucking MOTHERSHIP i shat bricks. It was the dead of night and I just saw this enormous thing blotting out the stars, releasing smaller ships all throughout the wastes. What the fuck.
In response to Doohl
Yeah, and ever since I'm occasionally looking up to see one of their helicopters go buzzing overhead. Awesome moment, though.

I finally started getting a second settlement established after making my first one almost perfect. Next step will be securing trade routes between the two. (:
In response to Doohl
Doohl wrote:
Those teddy bears freak me the fuck out...

Oh, and when the Brotherhood came to the Commonwealth with their fucking MOTHERSHIP i shat bricks. It was the dead of night and I just saw this enormous thing blotting out the stars, releasing smaller ships all throughout the wastes. What the fuck.

Spoilers dood.
In response to NNAAAAHH
Not really spoilers. It's more of an aesthetic event that happens.
There are aliens in fallout4? are there vampires to :D??
Nope. No aliens here.
:C
there are aliens in the game -.-
In response to GatewayRa
GatewayRa wrote:
there are dead aliens in the game -.-

Shut up, Gate. there are no aliens.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9 10