ID:1980853

Anyone else have those moments where an old computer you'd forgotten about just turns up in a pile of you junk one day and you think to yourself, "Well shit, I can use this..." and it ends up working perfectly? Yeah, just happened. It's a good day.
Just did that recently.

Old PC from back in 08 turned up. My dad's comp was on the way out so I cracked it open, checked it out, upgraded the ram and installed Win 10. He's had very little trouble with it compared to the last (younger) PC he had.
I still have this laptop that's basically the same age i am, and i found a load of my old pixel art work on it (Well outlines since im terrible at colors). It also has my few attempts at making games :D.

The only problem though is that there are bugs inbetween the keys for some reason QQ. I don't even know where they came from DX now i have to sanitize my room again QQ.
I just factory reset it and I'm using it right now. My old laptop blew up and I've been using a friend's. It's nice that I happen to have all of this surplus junk lying around. It's not too bad, either. It's a low-end Dell Inspiron from like 2013 or so. It's not perfect, but it works.
all that matters is that it works and get the job done