ID:1981286

As you guys know, I have played MOBAs for years. My parents don't condone this lifestyle, but I must pursue it anyway. Soon, I will join the prestigious CLG organization as their star League of Legends player as soon as they respond to my application telling me they want to fly me out to their campus ASAP.

I know some of you are wanting to do the same with your lives. You want the money, the fame, and the punani as well. It's all about honesty and articulation. You may view my email I sent to them and use it as a guide.

I'll keep you guys updated on my professional gaming career.
Mite wanna get out of gold first

=]
I'm challenger level. Teammates holding me back.

:^)
Lmfao
God damnit I'm an idiot. No joke, during writing that email I was looking for the buttons to change font and bold stuff and didn't know where it was until looking at that screenshot and seeing it at the bottom. I must be going blind. Either that or this is just the effects of skipping breakfast.
In response to EmpirezTeam
Pretty sure that's a symptom of being gold
This made my year... dead
EmpirezTeam wrote:
As you guys know, I have played MOBAs for years. My parents don't condone this lifestyle, but I must pursue it anyway. Soon, I will join the prestigious CLG organization as their star League of Legends player as soon as they respond to my application telling me they want to fly me out to their campus ASAP.

I know some of you are wanting to do the same with your lives. You want the money, the fame, and the punani as well. It's all about honesty and articulation. You may view my email I sent to them and use it as a guide.

I'll keep you guys updated on my professional gaming career.

LOL!!!!!!!!! funniest shit of 2016~. ET a champ
Why would you join CLG when they so poor they trash bin is TSM's yard?
i showed some of my friends this and they all died
I wonder if CLG died