ID:1981323

So, I was able to host a server of DMG for about a good 50 minutes before it crashed. I'm not sure if it's the overflow of errors that crashed it or not. I have a Digital Ocean server and set everything up correctly. The server was in -safe mode. Could that have been the issue because it wasn't in -trusted mode? Here's the log:

http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=vzBpCbZK

The port was 10000
Most likely an issue with the game you're hosting, rather than the GNU/Linux versions of BYOND.
If you got any stack trace info from the crash, I can use that to look into the problem.
I honestly have no idea how to get a stack trace via the PuTTY terminal.
When you ran DreamDaemon, the stack trace should have appeared in the output. Whenever you run DD, I suggest piping all errors to a file with something like "2> dd_errors.txt" in the command line.
What's the exact command though?
That just goes onto the end of the command you'd normally use.
It may also be helpful to use the -core parameter which automatically saves a core dump of the process. This can be used to find out what was in memory and the stack trace of the problem (though on a non-debug version of DD this will be of limited use)
The stack trace info printed out by DD normally when it crashes is typically very good on Linux, as it shows me the offset where the errors occurred, and being able to look further back in the stack is wonderful. (Sadly it can't do much with heap corruption cases, but in other cases it's been a huge boon.)
DreamDaemon your.dmb {dmport} {dmflags} 2>&1 | tee console.log

I like to use this, 2>&1 redirect stderr and stdout to the pipe, tee takes it and writes it to both the terminal and the console.log