ID:1982119

Descriptive Problem Summary:
Hello, i upgraded my OS to Windows 10 64 bit, and now i can't join games using website, i click "play now", and it say, i need dowload byond to play games, i use firefox 42 64bit. (Already reinstalled byond, cleanded cache, etc).
Numbered Steps to Reproduce Problem:
Upgrade to Windows 10
Code Snippet (if applicable) to Reproduce Problem:

Expected Results:
When i go to game xxx hub, and i click play now, byond should launch the game.
Actual Results:

Does the problem occur:
Every time? Or how often?
In other games?
In other user accounts?
On other computers?
All, evry time
When does the problem NOT occur?
At Windows 8.1 64 bit
Did the problem NOT occur in any earlier versions? If so, what was the last version that worked? (Visit http://www.byond.com/download/build to download old versions for testing.)

Workarounds:

BYOND definitely works on Windows 10, maybe your firewall settings were defaulted?
Firewall is open for Byond, i mean all games work, but only if I use byond client, and run them, i can't launch them from site.
Hm, this might be very related to this - http://www.byond.com/forum/?post=1980464

Does anyone else use Windows 10 here and the webclient? I assume it's been tested, but there's at least a correlation here.
That "download BYOND" screen can simply be clicked through. It'll set a cookie that says you've installed BYOND.
Oh, I guess I didn't read enough of the post. My bad, lol.
I have clicked Continoue button, but it don't work.
nothing just happen.
The cookie you need should have been set by clicking through that screen. IIRC the cookie is called "installed" and it should show up in your cookies for byond.com.
I can confirm I had a similar issue, as did a friend of mine using Window 10. After clicking continue, the button works, but only if I double-click it, which is odd.
Huh, that is odd. I wonder if it's clicking through before the cookie is properly set.

Try clicking a few times, Doniu, and let me know what happens.
Can confirm, my other friend couldn't use it until clicking the "continue", then he can but only by double clicking.
I'll have to build in a delay there.
Now i got bigger problem, (i clicked before continoue, but it was not working, and i had forget about it), now when i click play now, just nothing happen, i click the button, and it got 0 reaction.
In response to Doniu
Try doubleclicking and/or spamming click.
don't work, nothing happen...
So, not sure if you've changed anything, but the button is no longer working for me either, no matter how much I click. There is the obvious workaround of right click->Copy link address->BYOND Pager->Ctrl+O (Open)->Paste->Enter, but it's far from ideal.

No, I have not changed anything. The only thing that xhamged ia that some people's browsers are responding differently, which means I'll have to make some changes.