ID:1984313

BYOND Version:509 (DO NOT USE; use Other and specify full version number)
Operating System:Windows 10 Enterprise 64-bit
Web Browser:Chrome 46.0.2490.86
Applies to:Dream Maker

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
I use a .dm containing a bunch of #warn-s for reminders, and I'm unsure if this is the case with all # uses, but with #warn you need to add an extra line at the end or else it doesn't properly know where the line is.

So

Gives me

However

Gives me

Note the lack of the blank line 6.

I'm unsure if this is feasible to be fixed, and it isn't precisely project breaking, just inconsistent behavior. Feel free to ignore this until you have a few minutes of free time.
For what it's worth, I'm pretty sure this is the case for /any/ compiler message (errors or otherwise) generated from the last line of a file. This has been the case for...many years.
AFAIK this is a known issue. If you're working with files in BYOND it's in your best interest to leave a newline at the end of a code file to prevent undesired behavior like this.

It's still something that I feel should be addressed, but I fear it'll take too much time and/or is too deep in the compiler code.
In response to Audeuro
Audeuro wrote:
For what it's worth, I'm pretty sure this is the case for /any/ compiler message (errors or otherwise) generated from the last line of a file. This has been the case for...many years.

Good to know, Usdpound. I couldn't think of a case to test it with, but this does mean a few ifdefs in my code will produce undesired resulted.